OK first off, and these are absolutely important!
- LISTEN to the voices in your head!
- Do not talk back to your voices.
- If you are caught violating rule 1 or 2, you will be disbanded (that is what my voices told me to write).
Case study of a bad member:
- Do you brush your teeth in the middle of a raid?
- Do you walk the dog in the middle of a raid?
- Do you have to go to work in the middle of a raid?
- Are you at work in the middle of a raid?
- Is your boss on the raid? And if so, does he give you monetary bonuses in exchange for raid gear?
- Does your spouse know you're in a raid when you should be at work?
- Does your spouse play your character on the raid better than you?
- Are you your spouse?
Case study of a good member:
- Have you locked yourself in a sound proof room away from your spouse for the duration of a raid?
- Do you have a mini fridge and microwave near your computer?
- Are you using an Uninterruptible Power Supply, in case the microwave trips your breaker while making pop-corn?
- Does your spouse not only condone your game play habits, but excel at it more than you do?
- Do you pee in a bottle to prevent absences from the raid? If so, have you ever accidentally mistaken it for your Mt. Dew? If so, please share story with the guild.
- Do you do heavy breathing in the mic on voice chat during a raid? If so, is it a turn on?
- Have you read this entire thing?