RIP BattleNet Webpage
There are no upcoming events.
There are no allied guilds.
Available RSS Feeds
To use the RSS feeds, right click the "RSS" link next to an item you want, then copy it, and then paste it into your reader program. Your browser might support direct subscription to RSS feeds, so you might be able to single-click the link(s) and have subscription options presented to you.
Most Recent Posts
R I P
R I P, A World of Warcraft Guild
Watch it in HD on Vimeo.
To treat those that wear the twin-headed raven banner as family,
to treat those that wear the banners of the Alliance as friends,
and to treat the Horde...poorly.
1. Roleplay is preferred when face-to-face. If you don't like to roleplay don't, but do not criticize those that do.
2. Horde, encountered in the wild, should be engaged if the Horde is within plus or minus three levels of the <R I P> member and/or is a guild currently listed on the K.O.S. list. Exceptions granted in common areas such as Gadgetzan, if the <R I P> member(s) are outnumbered, or if the member(s) is(are) on a special guild assignment.
3. Duels with fellow characters of the Alliance should be accepted within plus or minus three levels as an opportunity for pvp practice. However, dueling is not required under any circumstance.
4. Under no circumstances is it tolerated that a member of <R I P> cheat, scam, steal, or "ninja" items from another player in the guild or out of it.
5. Treat others as you would like to be treated...Horde excluded.
R I P Welcomes its Newest Full Member, Llprophet!
Apr 25, 13 11:46 PM
OPEN RECRUITMENT is underway!
Click the JOIN RIP button at the top of the page and complete an application
Wrath of R I P
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)