1. How old are you?
2. Do you have ventrillo and a functioning microphone ready and working broken mics do not count?
3. Do you talk on vent?
4. What is your raid experiance?
Tons pre BC-all 40's cept for naxx. I had quit wow for most of BC so only Gruul's, Kara and ZA. Recently only first two bosses of 10 man naxx and Sarithion with you guys
5. What is your PVP experiance?
Once Dec. 16 hits it'll be my first time as a healer in arena. Used to play a lot with my alliance mage on Dethecus. Was with a hunter so the highest rating we could manage was 1780 at one point. Done little bits of 3's and 5's
6. Are you more of a PVPer or Raider or both?
Both. Like to have two complete sets and I have plenty of G reserved for spec changes weekly
7. We raid at 4pm server normaly does this work for you?
8. Are you willing to start and lead your own raid group?
Sure if there are enough people that want to go but don't have a spot on main raids.
9. Who in the guild do you know that can give you a good recommendation? Please tell them to post a reply on this thread
Was in a previous guild with Nessie and other than that just raided once with yall.
10 Whats guild were you in before and why did you leave?
Still in the same guild since I started playin this toon.
11. Are you willing to wait for a raid spot? If there are no raid groups avaiable are you open to starting a new one?
12. How many hours a week do you play and be honest with yourself about your addition?
From what my wife thinks, bout 10 hours, but really that x4 at least. So sad.
13. On a scale of 1-10 how serious of a player do you think you are?
I'd say 9 on how much I play wow. But if its refering to die hard WOW is life serious. Then not that serious. I'm pretty laid back about Wow but get the job done.
14. How much DPS do you do in a raid envirionment? DPS is a number damage per second if you dont know you can down load mods that will show you. IF your a healer disregard
15. armory link here pleasehttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Skwishy
See all of ya in the world