Please answer all questions or your application will not get a response feel free to follow up with us if you feel that your application was ignored (some times we get busy with stuff)
1. How old are you?
2. Do you have ventrillo and a functioning microphone ready and working broken mics do not count?
Yes, I pay for my guilds vent right now, and I am an officer so I am always on vent
3. Do you talk on vent?
All the time
4. What is your raid experiance?
I have cleared 10man EOE, 10man naxx, 10/25 os and voa, have not fully cleared 25man naxx yet too many problems on this server with guildies signing up and not showing up or cant make it or horrible horrible pugs, but I know all the fights and have done a lot of each quarter
5. What is your PVP experiance?
I will do pvp here and there my guild really doesnt do too much of it so I do a lot on my own and with friends.
6. Are you more of a PVPer or Raider or both?
I am deffinitly more of a raider I like to pvp for fun but I am hardcore into raiding and I am very dedicated to it and want to find a guild that will work their asses off just as hard as I will.
7. We raid at 4pm server normaly does this work for you?
Will work fine for me I am a full time student with classes early in the morning I am home by 1 or 2pm eastern time I dont have a job and really wont have one till i graduate in another couple years.
8. Are you willing to start and lead your own raid group?
Yes I have done it many times I am an officer in my guild currently and I bust my butt I know all the fights except for ulduar I am still learning them, but I have cleared the first boss.
9. Who in the guild do you know that can give you a good recommendation? Please tell them to post a reply on this thread
i dont know anyone from the guild I just heard a lot of good things about it from other people, and that you guys are really dedicated. Its hard to find a good guild on this server where people are truely dedicated to raiding and working together and not giving up and leaving raids. This server extremely sucks for pugging, so I really wanted to find a solid guild that can handle anything.
10 Whats guild were you in before and why did you leave?
I am currently an officer in secret squirrel and honestly its just too casual for me. I love to raid I have never missed a single one that was scheduled or I lead. My guild is all adults who have kids and etc and I understand that real life comes first but when Im on here I want my time to be well spent honestly, I dont want to get on here and have a billion brb's and afks while Im trying to clear something I want to get through it and move on. My guild is just way too casual anymore I want a guild that is ready to rock, and without super new raiders who need a 20 minute explanations... honestly a refresher is ok once in awhile but im tired of hearing the fights and having to explain the fight for 20 minutes to people who have no clue it gets real old. i want a guild who has smart people who know their shit.
11. Are you willing to wait for a raid spot? If there are no raid groups available are you open to starting a new one?
I am more than willing to start a new raid up or wait for a spot I love running and organizing and getting people together for raids its what I do best. If I have to wait for a spot I will it cant be any worse than what I have to experience now lol...I have done my homework and like I said I know the fights from all aspects Ive done em a million times. So bring on the challenges!!
12. How many hours a week do you play and be honest with yourself about your addition?
haha i am guilty of being an addict... Im on a lot...way more than I should be I am always on here any second i can be I live eat and sleep and dream wow...I am very passionate about it.
13. On a scale of 1-10 how serious of a player do you think you are?
10!!!! I am no doubt one of the most dedicated person u will find I will do anything and everything for the my guild and my raids, I went from a new status in my current guild to an officer in less than 2 months not only that but I am the guild recruitment officer for my guild and bring in people all the time. Really my guild is not a bad guild they just dont want to raid as much or cant raid as much as I want to. I am a serious player and i really enjoy playing I want to share that with the same people who like i said before will work just as hard and dedicate just as much as me.
14. How much DPS do you do in a raid envirionment? DPS is a number damage per second if you dont know you can down load mods that will show you. IF your a healer disregard- it depends really I pull about 2100 self buffed single target, so raid it cant reach well to 3000, and i am antsy to do better I just need the gear and a dedicated guild to back me
15. armory link here pleasehttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&n=Xzundra
Feel free to add any additional comments
I hope you guys really consider me, I know dk's are a dime a dozen but I can say that I am not. I create my own specs and I am always experimenting with new ones to improve myself I am always out to better my guild I will devote everything heart and soul into the guild and everyone seems to get along with me really well. I want to share the excitement of taking down boss's its what I love. I will always bust my butt for my guild and take any obsticle or role that is placed upon me. I dont get frustrated easy and I have an amazing spirit. I devote a lot of time to wow and my dk and I want to prove to you guys that I would make a great pick. Ask something of me and u got it!!
Also guys if i missed any questions let me know ill add them im a bit hung over at the moment