1. How old are you?
2. Do you have ventrillo and a functioning microphone ready and working broken mics do not count?
3. Do you talk on vent?
4. What is your raid experiance?
Pre-BC, everything up to Kel'thuzad.
BC- everything besides Sunwell.
Wotlk- 10 man Naxx, 10/25 man Sartherion, and 10/25 man Wintergrasp.
5. What is your PVP experience?
My alliance shaman, Measles...got Gladiator all four seasons.
6. Are you more of a PVPer or Raider or both?
7. We raid at 4pm server normally does this work for you?
8. Are you willing to start and lead your own raid group?
9. Who in the guild do you know that can give you a good recommendation? Please tell them to post a reply on this thread.
10 Whats guild were you in before and why did you leave?
Mollywhopped, don't raid in this guild, just with friends.
11. Are you willing to wait for a raid spot? If there are no raid groups avaiable are you open to starting a new one?
12. How many hours a week do you play and be honest with yourself about your addition?
I would say around...10-15 hours on the weekdays and anytime on the weekends.
13. On a scale of 1-10 how serious of a player do you think you are?
14.How much DPS do you do in a raid envirionment? DPS is a number damageper second if you dont know you can down load mods that will show you. IF your a healer disregard
As ret I did 2500 in 10 man Naxx.
15. armory link here please