> Panagi - Lvl 80 Resto Druid
1/13/2009 8:56 AM EST
Panagi - Lvl 80 Resto Druid
1. How old are you?
2. Do you have ventrillo and a functioning microphone ready and working broken mics do not count?
3. Do you talk on vent?
Not usually unless specifically asked a question.
4. What is your raid experiance?
I've played WOW from basically release of the game. I have cleared every raid instance (except Black Temple and Sunwell), up to and including Naxxarmas 10 man.
5. What is your PVP experiance?
Would categorize myself as a casual PVP'er. I usually do arenas every week just for the points but nothing too serious. Highest rating I ever had was 1780.
6. Are you more of a PVPer or Raider or both?
7. We raid at 4pm server normaly, does this work for you?
Yes, I get home from work at 12pm server time M-F, I usually play from 1-8pm server time everyday (can stay later if needed). Weekends I can be on any time usually.
8. Are you willing to start and lead your own raid group?
I would if I was asked to and if I knew everything there is to know about the instance but it isnt really something I strive for.
9. Who in the guild do you know that can give you a good recommendation? Please tell them to post a reply on this thread
I dont know anyone in guild currently
10 Whats guild were you in before and why did you leave?
I transfered off a dead server with little to no progression. That was towards the end of BC. I had some real-life friends that play here which is why I chose to come here. Im in a small guild with them now, only 3 of us in it. lol
11. Are you willing to wait for a raid spot? If there are no raid groups avaiable are you open to starting a new one?
Tomax explained to me that raid spots are hard to come by. I will make myself available for all raids, if I don't get in "It's not the end of the world."
12. How many hours a week do you play and be honest with yourself about your addition?
Usually 30+, it's been a little less lately cuase I haven't had much to do in game. Laps around Dalaran is getting pretty boring.
13. On a scale of 1-10 how serious of a player do you think you are?
It's hard to put a number on how serious you take a video game. If we're raiding from 4-9pm im my serious lvl is 10 the entire time.
14. How much DPS do you do in a raid envirionment? DPS is a number damage per second if you dont know you can down load mods that will show you. IF your a healer disregard
I am a healer.
15. Armory link here please:
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)