1. How old are you?
2. Do you have ventrillo and a functioning microphone ready and working broken mics do not count?
3. Do you talk on vent?
4. What is your raid experiance?
BC - up to BT
old school - I did Naxx once, then went on vacation
5. What is your PVP experiance?
I played a priest before wotlk
2s 2100 w/ mage
3s 2000 on 4 or 5 different point selling teams
5s 2300+ 2nd place in s3.. and was in 4th when i transfered during s4
6. Are you more of a PVPer or Raider or both?
pvp, but want to try out some new content
7. We raid at 4pm server normaly does this work for you?
that's mainly why i'm applying, i live on the east coast
8. Are you willing to start and lead your own raid group?
yes, if it involves pvp... and yes on raiding if I have some good core guys with me (no full pugs)
9. Who in the guild do you know that can give you a good recommendation? Please tell them to post a reply on this thread
i grouped with Tomax (and that hunter that kept crying) during the wipefest that is heroic Halls of Lightning... and once on a 25 man archavon
10 Whats guild were you in before and why did you leave?
currently in bloodshot, just not big enough to do 25mans and they seem clichy, but i know some of them IRL so they're cool...
I was in Gentlemens Club on Korgath, did arenas with a RL friend and raided every once in awhile, but their demands were WAY to high..
11. Are you willing to wait for a raid spot? If there are no raid groups avaiable are you open to starting a new one?
I'm currently in CA on vacation and won't be back in front of my "good" computer until Jan 6th or so, so i'll have to wait until then
12. How many hours a week do you play and be honest with yourself about your addition?
13. On a scale of 1-10 how serious of a player do you think you are?
when it comes to arenas.. 10, i want to win
14. How much DPS do you do in a raid envirionment? DPS is a number damage per second if you dont know you can down load mods that will show you. IF your a healer disregard
never downloaded a mod for my DK, but i'm guessing around 2000 dps atm
15. armory link here pleasehttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&n=Foodstampt
I have quite a few badges, but am deciding whether to go tank or dps before i spend them
Feel free to add any additional comments
Darkfall online is schedule to be released at the end of January (now this has been scheduled to be released 5 or 6 times so i'm not relying on that)... but once it's release, I will be playing it a lot more than I will be playing WoW