Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
FORUMS
Forums : RP: Action! > Family Matters [Public] [GM-Controlled]
phoenicis_sands (Member) 5/12/2008 6:54 AM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
STORM/Strangers

phoenicis_sands
Posts: 519

Geoff puts the gauntlets back on and runs a quick systems check

"I would prefer to go to Talos.  I don't expect my status as a member of STORM will pull any weight with the police so my suit's abilities are more likely to be of use on the island." 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Phoenicis Fire/Fire Blaster  Paragonian Knights
Vermillion Dragon MA/WP Scrapper 2nd Batallion (Paragonian Knights)
Drakkir Fire/Fire Tank Strangers (Paragon Universe)
Gravartol Grav/Rad Controller  S.T.O.R.M. (Paragon Universe)
Fire Scyth Fire/Fire Scrapper S.T.O.R.M. (Paragon Universe)
Argent Blayze Peacebringer
Ebon Blayde DB/DA Scrapper Paragon Universe
Shadowy Panther DM/SR Scrapper
Darkstar Silverbane DB/SR Scrapper
Kinetic Mage Kin/Elec Defender

(These are just the ones I try to play regularly)
TopBottom

Coyote Kid (Member) 5/12/2008 1:19 PM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]

Coyote Kid
Posts: 210

Ren pushed himself off the wall, "I'd be glad to go with the Steel Canyon group.  Just getting used to that area and this might help a bit more."

----------------------------------------------
My screenshot gallery.  Super screenies of life in the big hero town!
Frontier's Horizon focuses on the culture, storytelling, and education in virtual worlds and MMO's.  Join the Exploration!
TopBottom

Aeriola (SuperAdmin) 5/12/2008 2:38 PM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Incognitus/Strangers
Aeriola
Posts: 757

*Aeriola nods as she hears peoples choices but says*  "I will go wherever my Master wishes me to go."

*She looks to Phoenix*  "Thank you for telling me who they are sir.  I suppose your the Deliah to my Sampson then?"   

"Only in the power aspect sir."     *She adds blushing.*
TopBottom

Fernandes (Applicant) 5/12/2008 9:43 PM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Fernandes
Posts: 414

Johnathan smiles and his tone is one of levity, "So far as I recall, my dear apprentice, I have yet to betray you to your doom, but then, /am/ getting on in years."

"Very well, Professor.  We ," he gestures to indicate Rel, and his apprentice Aeriola,  "will go see what is to be made of his harness and his work area."

"If would be wise of you to call ahead of us and inform them of our visit on behalf of STORM.  Such technology is not the sort of thing they are likely to release to anyone - even a "superhero" upon request, let alone other personal effects or the chance to conduct interviews.  I can handle such complications - but I would rather not."  He pauses, and chuckles at a memory, "MIss Azuria had some distinctly unkind things to say when last I was forced to ensorcle officers of the law."

Whether or not the professor does as he asks, he proceeds towards the teleporters (muttering, all the while, something about how technological translocation has a long way to go), and waits for his two companions and anyone else who wishes to accompany him.  He departs with a grave-sounding, "We will contact you soon."
TopBottom

Aeriola (SuperAdmin) 5/17/2008 2:21 AM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Incognitus/Strangers
Aeriola
Posts: 757

Aeriola follows him to the teleporters.  Not sure how she can help in this situation, but maybe she can learn something from her mentor.
TopBottom

Relwynd (Member) 5/17/2008 5:15 AM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Legion/Strangers
Relwynd
Posts: 667

Rel fell in behind Aeri, a sigh escaping him.

"Great... trying to convince local law enforcement to give up hardware... hmm"
TC

Arrelin Windspire (Legion)
TopBottom

Fernandes (Applicant) 5/17/2008 7:29 AM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Fernandes
Posts: 414

Johnathan nods somberly at the implied assessment, clearly sharing it.  Nonetheless, as the teleporter takes them to Steal Canyon, he takes off and flies swiftly in the direction of the police headquarters there.  Knowing his companions travel in other ways, he calls back to them: "I will meet you at our destination."  Hopefully the delay will give the Professor the time to call ahead as requested.

When the team is assembled on the steps of the station-house, he pushes open the door and walks to the nearest person of any seeming authority that he sees.  "Goodmorning, officer.  We are here from STORM on a matter regarding Mister Sampson - Goldcop.  We believe him to be in great danger, and we must speak with someone in authority at once; his life depends upon it."  His voice is soft, but there is something in his voice and presence  that allows no room for doubt or argumentation in the mind of the other man.
TopBottom

Relwynd (Member) 5/17/2008 3:49 PM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Legion/Strangers
Relwynd
Posts: 667

Walking into the police station Rel took a look around, noting the position of each officer as he did so. It was old habit, one that had served him well. He almost visibly winced when he heard Johnathan speak.

"Subtle isn't exactly your strong suit huh?" Rel whispered to Phoenix as he walked up behind him. He smiled at a passing officer. "Not that I'm much better..."
TC

Arrelin Windspire (Legion)
TopBottom

Aeriola (SuperAdmin) 5/17/2008 4:00 PM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Incognitus/Strangers
Aeriola
Posts: 757

Aeriola arrives still glowing with energy she used to travel here.  She keeps a respectful distance as if to say 'Im with them, but Im unimportant'


She whispers to Rel.  "Apparently not sir..  Are they all this scary sir?"  She nervously watches the police.  Their uniforms frighten her and she is trying to be brave and face her fear, but she still trembles now and again.
TopBottom

Relwynd (Member) 5/17/2008 4:13 PM EST : RE: Family Matters [Temporarily Full] [GM-Controlled]
Legion/Strangers
Relwynd
Posts: 667

Rel motions for Aeri to come over next to him, smiling gently.

"Most law officers aren't scary Aeriola, they've sworn to protect people, that means you and me. You're completely safe, I'll keep you safe if need be."

He placed his still enchanted coat around her to shield her from the officers, trying to comfort her, putting his arm around her.

"Let's let Johnathan do his work ok?"
TC

Arrelin Windspire (Legion)
TopBottom

So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%