Welcome to Cataclysmic
Welcome to the Cataclysmic home page. A large part of this site is for members only, so new member should take a moment to register their characters. Inside you will find information about the guild and game and helpful tips on how to gain success in the World of Warcraft.
*!*!* Our website is currently under construction, please be patient we will be up and running soon! Suggestions for site pages are welcome!
No shouts have been added yet.
There are no upcoming events.
There are currently no polls.
Officer Contact List
Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
The gallery has no images yet.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)