"Fellowship of Valor"
Here's our basic motto…
We are a mature, very close knit guild. This means mature, adult content (but NOT XXX rated) in guild chat. We require members to be at least 18 years of age.
Rules of the guild...
1. Have fun
2. Show respect to other guild mates and other players in this game. Remember you are representing the guild.
3. This is a mature guild, we often have some adult humor and content in guild chat, so we require members to be over 18 years old.
4. Be as helpful as you can.
5. No begging for items, or coins.
6. This is NBG guild! Meaning Need Before Greed. We do NOT keep items that are needed by another player in a group. If there is no need for an item, then it goes to greed, and everyone can roll on it that would like it.
Inability to abide by these rules, will warrant a warning at first, then a demotion, then a discussion with the officers for removal from the guild.
If you have any questions or any problems adhering to these basic rules, please talk to an officer. We would be glad to discuss this with you.
We now have Compliant Officers.
If you or anyone else has a problem or complaint with someone in the guild, please seek out a Compliant Officer. These officers will take these complaints to the officers and have the issue(s) dealt with. Their will be 2 assigned to this position to make sure someone is ingame. If neither is on, please send them an in game mail.
The Compliant Officers: (until further notice)
Allea & Pelagaya