GuildPortal will be going offline (permanently) by the end of the month.
Nov 5, 09 11:50 AM
Web Site Live on GuildPortal!
Jun 7, 08 9:44 AM
Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
Azerothian Super Villians, episode 1
Azerothian Super Villians, episode 2
Azerothian Super Villians, episode 3
Azerothian Super Villians, episode 4
Azerothian Super Villians, episode 5
Azerothian Super Villians, episode 6
No guild links have been entered.
World of Warcraft®
are all trademarks or registered
trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and/or other countries. These terms
and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Blizzard Entertainment.
This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment®.
This website is best viewed with
and above with at least 1024x768 resolution.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)