Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
Azeroth Mercenaries
News
Dungeon Runs
Sep 2, 08 4:01 AM
Guild Lotto Active!
Aug 31, 08 6:23 AM
Information
Welcome
Welcome to Azeroth Mercenaries!

We are a fairly new guild who, at the moment, are focussing on increasing our numbers and helping our members.  AM is meant for friendly players, both new and experienced, who would like to work together to get the best out of WOW.

We also do scheduled dungeon runs and in the future, once we obtain more members, we intend to also include raids, while still maintaining our casual approach.

All players are welcome, so long as you're willing to lend a helping hand to members in need.  This doesn't mean spending your WOW time helping others level up, but rather lending assistance sometimes when it is required (within reason).

If you're interesting in joining, speak to any guild member and just ask for an invite.

Please be sure to sign up to this site and check regularly for updates.  Feel free to take part in discussions in the chat and forum section, as well as post queries and ideas that your have.

And most importantly we intend to make the game as enjoyable as possible for all guild members.  If you feel as though someone is compromising this, please tell me or an officer about it.

AscenTion
________________________________________________________
Xasia
Phyron
News
Other Guild News
ArchivesRSS

Dungeon Runs

539930576_Inactive, Sep 2, 08 4:01 AM.
Weekly dungeon runs have now started.  Times will be posted in the calendar section so check regularly for updates.  See the dungeon section in the forum for further discussions.

Guild Lotto Active!

539930576_Inactive, Aug 31, 08 6:23 AM.
The guild lotto is now up and running.  This is a weekly draw that cost 1g per entry (unlimited entries allowed).  The winner receives 80% of entry money, the guild bank gets the other 20%.

This is one of the ideas to earn the bank some extra cash/

Draws will be every Friday.  Min - 5 entries required for draw.

Please comment with feedback or discuss further options in forum.
Game News
Shout!
No shouts have been added yet.

Members Online
There are   members online.
Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Images
The gallery has no images yet.
Allies
There are no allied guilds.
Advertisement
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%