Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsVotingCalendarRosterMail
Events    
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Ventrillo    
Shout!    
No shouts have been added yet.

Welcome    

Welcome to Hallowed Be Thy Name

Flynnetar will be posting a welcome message here soon. 

Please remember to sign up for access to the site

>>>HERE<<<
HBTN News    
ArchivesRSS

Patch 1.0.2

538029468_Inactive, Oct 10, 08 6:40 AM.

90%

538029468_Inactive, Oct 6, 08 6:13 AM.
Well, after some work while I was at work over the weekend, the site is about 90% done. The other 10% is minor graphic things, and content submitted by YOU...the Guild Member, and user of this site. Remember, the more you use the site, the better it becomes.

Hoorah

538029468_Inactive, Oct 4, 08 8:34 PM.
Well, the forums are up and working. Feel Free to post. Hope you are enjoying the site. Still working piece by piece. If you have any suggestions, please let me know here or in game.

-Chainsawhand

Banner

538029468_Inactive, Oct 2, 08 6:20 PM.
Gimme your throughts on the site and banner. This is a work in progress and everyone's input counts.
Recent Posts    
No recent posts.
WAR News    
Advertisement    
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%