Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.99b Release Notes
Guild Transfer Commands
August 20, 2009
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- The /freexfer command is now available to all players on Pendragon.
- Players on Classic servers who are level 50 will be required to accept or complete the quest "Classic Transfer Gift" before using /freexfer. This quest is given by the Royal Accountant in the Capital Cities and gives special Master Level tokens which can be traded in to grant Master Levels 1 through 5 once players arrive on Ywain.
- Players transferring from Classic servers to Ywain will be able to visit the following NPCs to trade in the Classic versions of any of the new Dragon drops or Shrouded Isles chest pieces for the ToA version.
Trishy in Camelot
Brohd in Jordheim
Elenora in Tir na Nog
CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES
- Necromancer pets now keep up with the caster when the Necromancer uses a boat.
- Poisonspike now works on Necromancer pets.
- When a Necromancer pet is attacked, any illusion effects will be dispelled from the Necromancer.
- Necromancer's Holy Blessing will no longer heal the Necromancer's pet twice if the Necromancer is in a group.
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- Both members of the dergan caravan will now properly spawn near the dergan caravan leader in Lough Derg.
- The bounty point jewelry and cloak items sold at the border keeps are now tradeable.
- (Albion) The Robe of the Infidel is now correctly dyable with cloth dye.
- (Hibernia) All versions of Azureâ��s Folly are now dyable with weapon enamel.
TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES
- The Artifact Credit and Master Level Credit tokens that can be purchased with bounty points are now tradeable.
- All Master Level final encounters will now drop a new type of currency called Atlantean Glass. This may be used to purchase tokens which can be turned in for a piece of Dragonslayer Armor or the player's Dragonslayer Weapon. The following NPCs accept the Atlantean Glass currency:
Note: A player will only have access to the Atlantean Glass store if they are level 50.
Note: Atlantean Glass is not tradeable.
- The Trials of Atlantis bounty point merchants are now active on the PvE rule set.