As we draw closer to tomorrow I wanted to give everyone a brief
update on the progress of our live version. We are excited to announce
that we will be serving out the final update for you to patch within
the next few hours. You will be able to use this version for both our
Preselection and our Head Start. We are very excited with our final
product and think that you will be as well! Below are the release notes
for the patch you will see later today:
- Aion now features all three languages French, German and English. To select your language simply right click on Aion
within your launcher and go to Properties->Language Options. Please
select which languages you wish to download and which you wish Aion to display.
- After analyzing our open beta test results Aion will not feature GameGuard at launch. We will however continue to pursue ways to effectively utilize GameGuard within Aion in the future. Right now we're focused on providing players with the best possible Aion experience.
- The level cap is now level 50 (previously 45).
- Players will be able to reserve 2 character names during
Preselection and create 8 characters in total once Head Start begins
- Channels will be set to 10 instances for the beginning 2 zones of
each faction. Please note that these will be lowered as characters
progress and spread throughout Atreia.