Welcome to Clutch!
Clutch is a friendly, casual guild that strives to help its members, maintain a comfortable atmosphere, and most importantly have fun. We are always looking for members who are understanding and willing to help our guild grow not only in number but in quality as well.
Clutch does not have level requirements for admission to the guild. We only ask that you contribute in any way you can. Our philosophy is that you will get out of this guild what you put into it.
Anyone wishing to join, feel free to whisper one of our members or send us an in-game mail message! All guildies have invite privileges.
On Saturday, January 15, 2011 at 5:00p.m. server time the Clutch guild will be hosting its first ever The Clutch Price is Right!
How the game will work:
1. At 5:00 p.m. server time all participants will gather in front of Grommash Hold in Orgrimar and will be invited to a raid group for ease of communication.
2. Brazenhead will then review the rules before we begin.
3. When asked to do so, all participants will /roll to designate bidding order.
4. Once bidding order has been established Apotampkin will present the first item up for bid.
Participants will bid in order (according to /roll results). The bidder closest to the Vendor Sell Back Price wins. Winning bidder will receive the item and will advance to the next round.
5. After three rounds of bidding are complete, the three quarter finalist will await the second round.
6. Apotampkin will then present an additional three items for bidding and the winning three bidders will also advance to the second round.
1. For the second round each group of three contestants will participate in a special surprise event to determine the semi finalists.
1. Just as on the game show, the two finalists will participate in a Showcase Showdown! The two finalist will /roll to determine who bids first.
2. The first bidder will have the option of bidding on or passing the first Showcase to the second contestant.
3. The contestant bidding closest to the actual Vendor Sell Back Price wins!
So come one, come all and try your hand at The Clutch Price is Right!
CLUTCH NAKED MILE 2.0
If you enjoyed our first guild race then you will really enjoy this one! Once again we will be racing from Point A to Point B with no armor or weapons! This race will proove much more difficult and so the prizes shall match!
Grand Prize 1 Glacial Bag
1 Epic Gem (uncut)
2nd Place 1 Frostweave Bag
3rd Place 1 Netherweave Bag
Rules and Specifics
1. On Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 6:00 pm server time the specifics will be announced in guild chat. Information released at that time includes the server, race, destination, and finishing emote.
2. Each participant will then log onto the specified server and create a character of the designated race. You may choose any class available to that race. You must then remove all clothing, armor, and weapons.
3. The Naked Mile will begin in the starting zone specific to the selected race. The path you take to the finish line is up to you. You can go cross country or stay with the road!
4. Upon reaching the finish line you must locate Apotampkin and perform the emote on her to be declaired the winner! First person to perform the specified emote wins the Grand Prize...second person wins second place prize etc.
Prizes will be awarded to the individuals upon return to the Sentinels Server!
CLUTCH NAKED FISTICUFFS
20 GOLD GRAND PRIZE!
Join us on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at 6pm server time for a new fun guild activity!
1. On the designated date at time the contest specifics will be announced in guild chat on the Sentinels server. Details to be released include server, race, and meeting location.
2. All participants will then log onto the server specified and create a level 1 character of the indicated race. Any class is allowed and is your choice. You must then remove all clothing and weapons.
3. Once all participants are present there will be a short journey on foot to the activity location.
4. Upon arrival each memeber will /roll to determine their opponents in the initial round of fighting. Depending on the number of participants, you will then duel for spots in the semi-finals and finals.
5. Grand prize will be awarded upon return to the Sentinels server to the winner!
CLUTCH high roller 50/50 DRAWING
1. Numbers can be purchased for 1 gold each with a limit of 5 numbers per character. The sale begins today, Sunday August 22, 2010 and will continue through Saturday, August 28, 2010 at Noon server time.
2. To purchase an entry, mail your selected numbers and gold to Clutchbanker via an in game mail. Numbers must be between 1 and 100. Numbers will be reserved on a first come first serve basis. If a number you choose has already been taken your gold will be returned with a note indicating which number has been taken. It is up to you to resubmit the gold with a new number if you so desire.
3. On Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. server time the total amount received will be announced in guild chat. Immediately following the announcement the drawing will be held in Orgrimmar. At that time Brazenhead will /roll in chat to determine the winning number. You do not need to be present to win.
4. Once the winning number is determined half of the total amount received will be payable to the character who selected that number and half will be deposited into the guild vault to fund future activities.
For example if 50 numbers are sold a total of 50 gold will be collected. The winner will receive 25 gold and 25 gold will be deposited into the guild vault.
Clutch Naked mile
GRAND PRIZE: 20 GOLD
The Clutch Naked Mile is exactly as it sounds, a foot race from Point A to Point B with no clothing, armor, or weapons. The first person to the finish line wins!
1. On Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. server time the specifics will be announced in guild chat on the Sentinels server. Details will include the server to be used, the race, and the finishing emote.
2. Each participant will then log onto the indicated server and create a new character of the specified race and any class you choose.
3. The Clutch Naked Mile will start at the starting zone specific to the race determined. The path you take is up to you. You may go cross country or follow the road.
4. Upon reaching Point B Brazenhead (or his level 1 alt on the determined server) will be awaiting you at the finish line. You must be the first to perform the previously specified emote on him to be determined the winner.
Grand Prize will be 20 gold payable to the winner upon returning to the Sentinels server. There will be no runner up prizes.