Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
Web Site Live on GuildPortal!
Dec 21, 09 4:37 PM
Welcome to your new website!
Thank you for trying out GuildPortal! There are two ways to make changes. One is to click the
"Control Panel" link on any page. The other way (for editing content) is to click on the edit button in any of the boxes that appear on your site.
Try changing this welcome message to start, and then adding news items.
Later, you might want to go to the Control Panel and send out invitations for people to join your site, or change the styles, add and remove pages, change what content you want -- just about anything is possible with the flexibility and customizability offered by the tools in the Control Panel.
There are no upcoming events.
The gallery has no images yet.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)