1. Mains and Alts are a welcomed part of guild family. If you feel you want to see and experience more of EQ than Valilnore has to offer, we understand. You are welcome to leave your alts with Valilnore. We hate to loose family members. =) If you leave Valilnore on good terms, the door will always remain open for you to return. Please contact Cebarsis or any officer and let them know of your wish to return home. If you were removed from Valilnore for misconduct, an amens must be reached with all involved parties before you will be considered to re-join Valilnore.
2. No arguing & no negative or inflammatory remarks about guild mates, the officers, raids, raid scheduling in any public forum including rsay, channel, guild chat, web forums etc. No bashing of other guilds or members of other guilds. Complaints about any issue should be brought to an officers attention, by tell or through email.
3. Use language appropriate for all ages in guild chat, channels and web forums.
4. Roleplay is Required over anon - Please wear your guild tag proudly.
5. Participation on the website is Recommended. You need to log in and check the forums at least Once a week. Only way you find out what is going on for raids and epic hits.
6. If you apply for a membership to another guild while you are a Member of Valilnore, a simple e-mail or tell to an officer would be greatly appreciated. Because Valilnore is not a raiding guild you may wish to see more of Norrath than we can provide and it is very understandable.
7. If you allow another person to play your character you will be held responsible for that persons actions.
8. If you have an issue with a member or non-member of Valilnore come to an officer right away. Do not make the situation worse by name calling or any other dumb actions you feel will justify what happend to you.
9. Obviously ninja looting, training, and serious name calling in public forums are big no' no's. Do not break the EQ Code of Conduct rules. So make sure that you read through that.
Its very important that if you have a problem or a concern with another member of the guild, or a non-member to contact an officer ASAP. An officer will make sure the problem is handled and taken care of properly. Taking things into your own hands can often lead to larger problems, and usually ends up making the situation worse then it really has to be.