Helping Out Your Guild There are many ways that you can assist the guild. Some of the most popular ways are becoming an Officer or a Class Leader. Officers and Class Leaders are both very much alike in many ways. Officers look out for the individuals within the guild while Class Leaders do very much the same thing by looking out for a specific class that inhabits the guild. If time is not something that you have, or if you are unable to take care of a large set of responsabilities then perhaps you are looking for another way to help out your guild.
Ways To Help
Other ways to help out the guild are as follows:
1. Lead an epic raid for someone that does not conflict with the guilds current raid schedule.
2. Lead a backflag/progression group/raid or maybe even something smaller like helping guild mates collect armor pieces. It may be small but for those people that cannot get enough people together to help them it means alot. It also allows our raid leaders to focus on progression targets.
3. Start up a guild group, it benefits both the guild and your fellow guildies by helping them get levels, AA's or leadership xp and helping the guild grow at the same time. If you have an extra spot in group invite them to come over ect.
4. Take the time to get to know new recruits and post your comments about them. This lets the officers know if the person seeking a guild invite is a person that is going to fit into the guild. Nobody wants a bad apple in the guild so every comment you make, good or bad, is a huge help.
5. Providing a guild member with information. By simply answering someones question(s) you are helping the guild.
6. Anything that makes a member happier, or provides the guild or a group of people with some sort of enjoyment is one way to help the guild. If a guild member ask for help, please respond in some form, "Sorry I have very limited time tonight" or "I have a prior committment", this is not to much to ask. Silence should never be your answer if a guild member of Valilnore ask for assistance.