Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
Top Mods!
Wowhead Search
by sonofsamedi
Digital Clock
by Wolfar15
Admin Forums
Welcome to the GuildPortal Help Community! These forums are for admin-to-admin help.
Available Forums
Forums : Pimp My Site! > Rate my Website
norilis zione II (Guild Admin) 5/12/2008 5:35 AM EST : RE: Rate my Website
norilis zione II
Posts: 59
Posts With Wolves

Konnath said:
norilis zione II said:
Konnath said:
love it man go register so you can shorten your address and it looks like you messed up the coding on your content containers cuz theres parts missing


Thanks for the feedback!  Im working on the content containers so i should have that fixed soon.  I think im registered: http://pra.guildportal.com so hopefully the link works.


yup it works umm about you content containers i cant help feeling that ive seen those be 4 did you take them from one of the featured guilds?


TopBottom

Konnath (New Admin) 5/12/2008 6:47 AM EST : RE: Rate my Website
Konnath
Posts: 219
Fingers of Fury!

norilis zione II said:
Konnath said:
norilis zione II said:
Konnath said:
love it man go register so you can shorten your address and it looks like you messed up the coding on your content containers cuz theres parts missing


Thanks for the feedback!  Im working on the content containers so i should have that fixed soon.  I think im registered: http://pra.guildportal.com so hopefully the link works.


yup it works umm about you content containers i cant help feeling that ive seen those be 4 did you take them from one of the featured guilds?



Yea i did get the containers from one of the featured guilds, mainly to use as for the time being until i can get the one im working on completed, heh hope they dont mind.
TopBottom

539274972_Inactive (New Admin) 5/12/2008 11:11 AM EST : RE: Rate my Website
539274972_Inactive
Posts: 18
Becoming Adept!

norilis zione II said:
gforbush said:
How is this for a "medieval" themed site?

http://heal.guildportal.com
 
i like i but consider shrinking down the middle compartment so you dont have to scroll over to see what it says that can get annoying


Resized content boxes/photos. How does it look now?
              http://heal.guildportal.com
TopBottom

Everdark (MVP) 5/12/2008 11:38 AM EST : RE: Rate my Website
GuildPortal MVP
Everdark
Posts: 3952
Zomgawsh Poster

Gforbush:

You may want to change the width of your left side containers (Home page) to match the width of your Vent box, so that they are all the same on that side. Personal preference, of course.

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." 

 
Everdark (T), Evadarr, Nevinn (AC), Soninn, Croninn, Zakarr, Avirded (SC)
TopBottom

norilis zione II (Guild Admin) 5/12/2008 6:55 PM EST : RE: Rate my Website
norilis zione II
Posts: 59
Posts With Wolves

gforbush said:
norilis zione II said:
gforbush said:
How is this for a "medieval" themed site?

http://heal.guildportal.com
 
i like i but consider shrinking down the middle compartment so you dont have to scroll over to see what it says that can get annoying


Resized content boxes/photos. How does it look now?
              http://heal.guildportal.com


that is much better


TopBottom

Ciannon (Guild Admin) 5/12/2008 11:42 PM EST : RE: Rate my Website
Ciannon
Posts: 2000
Zomgawsh Poster

For some reason... when I see your site, I get the Zelda song stuck in my head. Anyone else have that problem? LMAO

Looks good!


Epic quotes from Coils:

"lol out of money. I bought my system and forgot to factor in the cost of the game." - Coils 7/14/2008
"No money totaled my car. Cant play. Probly selling my computer. Adios." - Coils 8/25/2008


TopBottom

539274972_Inactive (New Admin) 5/13/2008 10:47 AM EST : RE: Rate my Website
539274972_Inactive
Posts: 18
Becoming Adept!

Everdark said:
Gforbush:

You may want to change the width of your left side containers (Home page) to match the width of your Vent box, so that they are all the same on that side. Personal preference, of course.


How, or where, do you tell all the left side boxes to be the same size?
TopBottom

Everdark (MVP) 5/13/2008 1:49 PM EST : RE: Rate my Website
GuildPortal MVP
Everdark
Posts: 3952
Zomgawsh Poster

Your Vent is the widest item in the left column so it pushes the whole column beyond the pixels you specified in Control Panel. The other windows there will appear narrower (although they are conforming to the correct size, with the exception of the first one, which is still slightly narrower than the Vent). I ran into the same type of thing on my site.

I just expanded the column til they all line up again.

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." 

 
Everdark (T), Evadarr, Nevinn (AC), Soninn, Croninn, Zakarr, Avirded (SC)
TopBottom

sead0g (New Admin) 5/13/2008 1:55 PM EST : Rate my Website
sead0g
Posts: 917
Zomgawsh Poster

Edited!
TopBottom

Admins Online
There are   members online.
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%