Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
Top Mods!
Wowhead Search
by sonofsamedi
Digital Clock
by Wolfar15
Admin Forums
Welcome to the GuildPortal Help Community! These forums are for admin-to-admin help.
Available Forums
Forums : Pimp My Site! > I have no clue what i'm doing...
538433294_Inactive (New Admin) 2/8/2007 3:13 PM EST : I have no clue what i'm doing...

538433294_Inactive
Posts: 105
Posts With Wolves

I really really need some guidance here.  I don't know how to change my borders, text size, text color.  I don't even know where I would start in getting things changed.

Would someone be kind enough to break it down to me as if I were a 3 year old?

Thanks sooo much.  Oh and this is my site.  http://theironbrigade.guildportal.com
TopBottom

537125913_Inactive (New Admin) 2/8/2007 9:52 PM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...
537125913_Inactive
Posts: 1556
Zomgawsh Poster

Ok,  see spot run, see spot run to http://www.guildportal.info/, see spot create his own webpage.

Good boy spot, good boy
TopBottom

538433294_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:40 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538433294_Inactive
Posts: 105
Posts With Wolves

Thank yeee!
TopBottom

538149821_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:46 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538149821_Inactive
Posts: 413
Fingers of Fury!

 Good to see you made it over here, Jenssen  Your page looks better already!  Love the background. 
TopBottom

538433294_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:47 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538433294_Inactive
Posts: 105
Posts With Wolves

Zeeliah said:
 Good to see you made it over here, Jenssen  Your page looks better already!  Love the background. 


Thank you very much for directing me over here!  Very very much appreciated!
TopBottom

538433294_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:49 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538433294_Inactive
Posts: 105
Posts With Wolves

InkyRoV said:
Ok,  see spot run, see spot run to http://www.guildportal.info/, see spot create his own webpage.

Good boy spot, good boy


Ok, maybe I really AM a 3 year old at the moment, but I went there and there is no info?  I went through clicking on all the different links.
TopBottom

538149821_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:49 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538149821_Inactive
Posts: 413
Fingers of Fury!

aaaahhh..double post...
TopBottom

538149821_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:53 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538149821_Inactive
Posts: 413
Fingers of Fury!

Jenssen said:
InkyRoV said:
Ok,  see spot run, see spot run to http://www.guildportal.info/, see spot create his own webpage.

Good boy spot, good boy


Ok, maybe I really AM a 3 year old at the moment, but I went there and there is no info?  I went through clicking on all the different links.


The wiki is a work in progress.  You can find a good overview by going to your control panel.  There is a link to download the admin guide there.  Its pretty basic, but helps you understand how to get started.

When I got started, I looked at all the spotlight guilds listed on the main GP page.  From there, I either googled what I was trying to achieve with CSS or came and asked here.  Its not easy for people to give a whole overview, but specific questions are much easier to answer.
TopBottom

538149821_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 12:56 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538149821_Inactive
Posts: 413
Fingers of Fury!

I forgot to also mention that I wasn't able to look for bank stuff yesterday.  I'll try and find some time tonight.  
TopBottom

538433294_Inactive (New Admin) 2/9/2007 3:35 AM EST : RE: I have no clue what i'm doing...

538433294_Inactive
Posts: 105
Posts With Wolves

Zeeliah said:
I forgot to also mention that I wasn't able to look for bank stuff yesterday.  I'll try and find some time tonight.  


You

Are

Awesome!!!

Thanks a lot again!
TopBottom

Admins Online
There are   members online.
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%