Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
clanscorpion (Applicant) 1/4/2006 10:47 AM EST : RE: Trouble
clanscorpion
Posts: 572
0
Like
0
Dislike

As Wisp started running through the dark  ally, a figure fell to the ground in front of her. It was so dark that she didn't see his face, but she did see his eyes. Two glowing, lavender eyes in front of her. As though the creature was staring into her soul.  She didn't feel this much fear for a long  time. Then it spoke.

"Escuse me, dose this path lead to the tavern?" he asked.
"Um...y-yeah." Wisp answered.
"It is? Then why are you walking by yourself? A young lady like you can get mugged in this ally you know." he said almost certain. "Here, I'll walk you to the tavern."

"Um..b-but-" She started.
Then Sho finally saw her frightend face.
"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself." Sho said, "I'm Sho Thuranni Drizzin. Rouge of the Fellows."

Sho took her arm and started walking her to the tavern, even though she tried to resist. But he didn't notice. He just kept on walking, and talking about how dangerous this city was.
TopBottom

537454341_Inactive (Applicant) 1/5/2006 3:32 PM EST : RE: Trouble
537454341_Inactive
Posts: 142
0
Like
0
Dislike

From the street, a large Warforged rounded the corner and halted from afull out run nearby the front of the bar. He drew his Greataxe from above hisshoulder and shouted out a command to all that were just outside thebar. "You there, halt and be recognized!" He walked up quickly towardthem, poised to strike down anyone who attempted to run away from thegrizly murder scene that lay before him. He also spied more goings oninside the bar where more men were layed out prone. Many knew his name andhis reputation. His name was Axe and he serves as the PriestessElisan's bodyguard, but also, the local magistrate had asked Elisan ifAxe could help them as well to keep the peace. A job in which Axe hasdistinguished himself greatly in the past few weeks. Only once since hehad been deputised has his authority been tested and even the mostskilled healers of the city could not put that unfortunate soul backtogether. An event that even to this day is talked about in the many bars and Inns that populate the city.
TopBottom

537433874_Inactive (Applicant) 1/9/2006 2:27 PM EST : RE: Trouble
537433874_Inactive
Posts: 247
0
Like
0
Dislike

Voices carried over the night air to the two silhouetted in the alleyway. Ranaewen's eyes darted to see who approached, and in the blink of an eye, the man unsheathed his dagger and slashed her neck. Quick, silent, deadly. She blinked and gasped vainly for breath, her arms reaching out wildly before her body slumped to the ground. He knelt beside her and snatched the small jewel from her hand, then made his way silently back into the tavern.

****

Keiri looked up and accepted the tea gratefully. Still kneeling on the floor, she drank it down. Her face eased of all tension a few moments later as the herbs helped her body deal with the pain. She put a hand on the robed elf's arm and stood with difficulty. She gave him a grateful smile. "Oh...thank you. I'm Keiri..." Her voice trailed off as she looked around for Ranae. The diminutive priest knew that she had to get to Ranae's room soon. It was time.

She couldn't see the half elf anywhere. She patted the elven man's arm absentmindedly and sighed as she moved off toward the back of the tavern. A human man brushed by her as she spied the door to the back alley. Aha, she thought. She slipped out the door.

Ranaewen lay unmoving in a pool of blood. "No!" Keiri cried, and rushed over to her friend. Although her features, mannerism and size gave her a youthful appearance, Keiri was in fact an experienced healer. She wasted no time, hiding her worry beneath a brisk determination to do what was needed. She placed her hands on the warrior and prayed fervently for a long moment. A choked cough. Then another. Keiri looked down and saw that Ranae was revived, but only barely. Her face was still pale and her chest moved with difficulty.

"Come on, Ranae...You have to help me...get you up," the small elf struggled to lift the other woman. "Where is your..." looking at Ranae's face, Keiri realized that the warrior was in no state to answer questions. "We have to find shelter somewhere."

The two women shuffled off, Keiri struggling to support the half elf's weight. Shortly after, the pair disappeared into the night.

TopBottom

537484057_Inactive (Applicant) 1/10/2006 3:41 AM EST : RE: Trouble
537484057_Inactive
Posts: 393
0
Like
0
Dislike

*** OOC ***

Farewell Renae…I’m sure I speak for many when I say we will truly miss you.  I hope this will not be the last we see of you.  I wish you all the best…

************

Aristoblis’ gaze followed Keiri as she passed though the doorway into the alley beyond.  His keen ears picked up the frantic sound of her voice and he moved to investigate.  As he stepped into the alley he could see the two women slowly making their way into the darkness.  Aritoblis' eyes fell to the spot where Renaewen had laid and saw the fresh blood still shining in the moonlight.  He immediately took a step off down the alley towards the fading women when he stopped short.

Let them go, a voice spoke in his head.  They will be under my protection, you have nothing to fear.  Pausing for a moment, considering his options, Aristoblis finally accepted the unknown speaker’s words to be true.  Giving one last long, low bow to the departing duo now completely gone from sight, Aristoblis whispers, “The gods be with you this night…be well my friends, be well.”

With that, he turns and walks back into the tavern.  I think it is about time I retire for the evening, he thinks to himself and proceeds directly up the stairs and to his room.

TopBottom

537490989_Inactive (Applicant) 1/10/2006 5:32 AM EST : RE: Trouble
537490989_Inactive
Posts: 302
0
Like
0
Dislike

Whisp burst through the back door and into the alleyway at a full sprint. She turned to go down the alley, away from the chaos the buzzed through the tavern like broken hornets nest. With all this ruckus the authorities would be swarming into this side of town soon. Checking over her shoulder to see who was following her she noticed two shadows at the far end of the alleyway, unfortunately she did not notice the elf that stood before her until his hands met her shoulder. Knocked off balance and unsure of what she faced she prepared to strike a swift and if her luck held crippling blow. That is when she noticed its eyes, eyes of an unnatural color, eyes that screamed of terror yet to be inflicted, eyes that burned holes in your soul from which you might never recover.

It said something about the tavern and her, what exactly he said she could not remember nor could she remember her response, all she could remember were the eyes, those god awful eyes.

Dry heaving memories of the month she had spent down that god forsaken cave came flooding back. Losing one comrade after another to, if they were luck, unseen atrocities, till she was alone and being tracked, hunted, stalked by the darkness and what lay within its folds, only catching glimpses of those that wished her ill. And just as she was about to escape, what she thought would be her eternal tomb, glowing lavender eyes, like those before her now, surrounded her. If her clerical friend had not had the foresight   to bless the area around the rope that lead to safety, who knew if she would now be among the living.

Stricken by fear, she tried to run but it already had its gentle yet firm hands on her. Hands? She had expected claws, boney fingers or burning flesh, yet here were finely manicured hands impeding her escape. Her wits started to return. She was not back in the cave running for her life, but rather in an alleyway trying to leave the scene of her crimes. Who or what ever this thing was she was not going to escape with any ease, so she let her self be dragged back into the tavern. Better to let it think she was weak and feeble now, so that later she could have the element of surprise when she needed it.

 

TopBottom

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%