Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.

537495691_Inactive (Applicant) 2/19/2006 10:11 AM EST : RE: Morning dew...
537495691_Inactive
Posts: 77
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Yes exactly," said a voice from beside Biff, "at least they're not a couple of Elves..."

Kaeledan stood up from his chair at a table in the tavern, and offered his hand to Biff. Aside from the rather large smile on his face, Kaeledan had the unmistakeable look of an elf. His long pointed ears poked out from under his reddish blonde hair.

"Kaeledan Eversong's the name, good sir," said Kael holding his hand out waiting for Biff to shake it, "and I see you are seeking the same folks I am. I was just about to get up and make my way over there when you waltzed in right beside me. I didn't know for sure, but I couldn't help but overhear their toasts! I'm hoping to meet my mentor Sho here."

Kaeledan leaned in to Biff and put his hand to his mouth in a whisper, "Oh and I hear they have a couple of elves in their ranks. I'm not really an expert on that, but I've got the info from a good source!"

TopBottom

537653930_Inactive (Applicant) 2/19/2006 10:16 AM EST : RE: Morning dew...

537653930_Inactive
Posts: 29
0
Like
0
Dislike

The tension between the two groups catch Arcamas and Aelvan off guard. Both waiting for something to escalte but were relaxed when nothing but cheers came from the room.
"Where could that oaf be," Aelvan asked. "He should be here by now."
"Patience dear cousin, Luther has been know to wander," said Arcamas with a sarcastic tone. Both knew Luther was a boastfull man. There was no question that he was off talking of a great adventure. The door opened an light crept into the dimly lit tavern. A great bellow came from outside and both knew it was Luther. The Lightly armored paladin walked in and raised a hand to Whisp and the rest of the group. He walked over to the two cousins and grasp them both in his arms.
"Good to see you lad and lass," he said with a laugh.
The two elves looked around to see if any were watching. Arcamas blushed while Aelvan squirmed to get away.
"Good to see you too Luther," said Aelvan, "We figured you had lost you way."
"HAHA, I know stormreach like the back of my hand, I was only asking around for some information about the kobold's in this area."
The two nodded as it was a previous topic of dicussion. The three then sat down where luther ordered a meal from the local barmade and slapped at her behind as she left laughing in a deep tone.
TopBottom

537575506_Inactive (Applicant) 2/19/2006 2:18 PM EST : RE: Morning dew...
537575506_Inactive
Posts: 40
0
Like
0
Dislike

Kaeledan said:
"Yes exactly," said a voice from beside Biff, "at least they're not a couple of Elves..."

Kaeledan stood up from his chair at a table in the tavern, and offered his hand to Biff. Aside from the rather large smile on his face, Kaeledan had the unmistakeable look of an elf. His long pointed ears poked out from under his reddish blonde hair.

"Kaeledan Eversong's the name, good sir," said Kael holding his hand out waiting for Biff to shake it, "and I see you are seeking the same folks I am. I was just about to get up and make my way over there when you waltzed in right beside me. I didn't know for sure, but I couldn't help but overhear their toasts! I'm hoping to meet my mentor Sho here."

Kaeledan leaned in to Biff and put his hand to his mouth in a whisper, "Oh and I hear they have a couple of elves in their ranks. I'm not really an expert on that, but I've got the info from a good source!"



Biff reached out and took Kaeldan’s hand. His grip was weak and his wrist had the strength of a wet noodle. “Yes, nice to meet you. I’m sure Sho will find you sooner than later. Now if you’ll excuse me.” Biff continued on his way. 
TopBottom

537495691_Inactive (Applicant) 2/19/2006 8:05 PM EST : RE: Morning dew...
537495691_Inactive
Posts: 77
0
Like
0
Dislike

Kaeledan chuckled silently to himself as he watched the strange man walk away.
"Humans, always in a hurry..."

Pulling back the last few drops out of his wine glass, Kaeledan strolled to the large group of people and bowed deeply to Whisp.

"Kaeledan Eversong, good madam," glancing at the others assembled there, "please forgive my intrusion, but I believe you are the people I have been looking for. My services are at your calling!"
TopBottom

Firefighterbard (Applicant) 2/20/2006 12:23 PM EST : Myrdivar's Enterance
Firefighterbard
Posts: 158
0
Like
0
Dislike

While the introduction of the siblings takes place, the door to the Tavern quietly opens and admits a cloaked figure.  He closes the door behind him, and looks about the room, taking in the features and faces.  The figure nods lightly, and draws back the hood of his traveling cloak to reveal a face tanned and weathered, his heritage shown by the slant of his ears that protrude from carefully groomed strands of hair.  He turns about as the female elf approaches him from near the fireplace, giving Whisp a graceful bow and speaking with her in low tones.  As the conversation draws to a close, he nods softly to her.  Standing, he sets his staff aside and draws a lute into his arms, and strums a single note that floats out through the room. 

"Friends...allow me to introduce myself.  I am Myrdivar Kellion, until recently of Sharn."  The elf reaches into a pouch at his side, and draws forth three small daggers.  Fanning them out, he tosses one into the air, then the second, and the third, until all three blades are floating in and out of his hands in steady rhythm.  "I have in the past, served as barrister and diplomat, settling disputes in the small villages on the outskirts of the City of Towers."  The bard produces a fourth blade from within a sleeve, adding it to the trio he already juggles.  "I am familiar with law and commerce, able to judge by words and body language."  He adds a fifth blade, light glittering off the blades kept aloft by his hands.  "I served with the Sharn Watch for a time, and have studied the intricacies of close quarters combat and team assault.  I have also studied the Art, and what goes into infusing objects with power, and can release that power which lies within scroll or wand." 

The elf smiles as he speaks, then in a blur of movement, sends the five blades spinning across the room in succession, the tips embedding themselves in a pillar near the bar.  "I offer my services, if the Fellowship would have them."
TopBottom

537092418_Inactive (Applicant) 2/20/2006 2:37 PM EST : RE: Myrdivar's Enterance

537092418_Inactive
Posts: 138
0
Like
0
Dislike

Krindaria rubbed her forehead, trying to relieve the headache that was coming over her. In a matter of heartbeats it was as if the once moderately filled tavern had filled with more and more...elves. Not that that was a bad thing, because she had spent some time with the fair folk and enjoyed their company.

Wouldn't have thought an inn by the name of 'The Troll's Head' would have been a suitable name for an elven establishment, she thought wryly to herself as she smiled at Sho and Whisp.

"While I have to say I have no idea what my brother's plans were, he obviously knows about you and what kind of guild you are. That is enough for me. Where he goes, I go." She nodded and raised her glass in a quiet toast for the table, more at ease about the rooms lowering tension, but getting rather uneasy about the influx of people. While she loved cities and people of all races, she'd always had a problem with too many people in too little of a space.

Salvin patted his sister on the shoulder, sensing her disquiet and it's reason and copied her raised glass, "May our meeting be fruitful...and if not, may we part as friends."

The siblings drank of their hosts wine appreciatively, Krindaria even more so, being the connoisseur of the two.

"I brought my belongings from the Dingy, since I wasn't sure if you'd be staying," Krindaria began but her voice fell away as the door burst open and yet another of the elven race walked in.

He introduced himself loudly, jarring quite a few of the conversations in a room to a halt, then brandished and threw several daggers into an pillar. Krindaria and Salvin both ducked instinctively in tandem, since being taller than most of the room, they didn't want to sport new haircuts.

She turned back to her table companions, noticing immediately Whisp was up and had moved across the room to one of the newcomers without her even noticing in that brief moment. Shrugging, she asked Sho grinning in good humor, "Not to be...well...I'll just come out and say it, but is the Troll's Head always this full of your people, or is this a holiday?"

TopBottom

537495691_Inactive (Applicant) 2/20/2006 5:09 PM EST : RE: Myrdivar's Enterance
537495691_Inactive
Posts: 77
0
Like
0
Dislike

Kaeledan walked up to the group and cast an impressive glance at Myrdivar's handiwork on the pillar.

"Impressive, friend" Kaeledan remarked to the Elf, "I used to know this fellow back in the Carnival of Shadows that could do something like that. Instead he used these fish see, and....."

As Kaeledan started to describe in detail the former act, he couldn't help but notice what appeared to be the key members in the guild. He made a mental note to introduce himself later. After he finished his story of course with Myrdivar.

"... So you see, Myrdivar. That's why it's never a great idea mix fire with fishoil."

Seeing the glazed, somewhat annoyed looked creep across Myrdivar's face, Kaeledan grabbed a bottle of wine from the bar.

"Shall we join our fellow guildmates?" Kael said, slapping down a few crowns on the bar, "I'm sure they're eager to meet us both!"

Kaeledan started to make his way towards the table with the beautiful Elven lady, the two humans, and something that looked like a cross between an Elf and a Demon.

"Such a beautiful night can only be graced further by beautiful company." Kael said and then turning to Krindaria, "You appear to be rather uncomfortable in this establishment my lady. Is there anything I can do to be of some help?"
TopBottom

537092418_Inactive (Applicant) 2/21/2006 8:51 AM EST : Morning Dew

537092418_Inactive
Posts: 138
0
Like
0
Dislike

Krindaria raised a dark eyebrow at the fair-haired elf that came up and stood next to their table and spoke to her.

She started to speak, her face suddenly flush with indignation but Salvin swiftly put a hand on her wrist, calming her and spoke up.

"My sister is just feeling overcrowded is all. You'll forgive her obvious discomfort of course?" He politely motioned for the waitress and ordered more food for the table, motioning for the newcomers to bring more chairs and make themselves comfortable.

Krin sighed and rolled her eyes and spoke softly, "I tend to get...disquieted sometimes when it gets overcrowded too fast. It has to do with a well and a bucket of fish...don't ask." She glared at her brother daring him to tell the tale. Taking a deep breath, she eased her mind and forced herself to enjoy herself again, reminding herself that she was reunited with her sibling again and nothing should take away from that...and the food. Spoiling her meal was tantamount to a sin.

"And for goodness sakes...kindly don't call me a lady," she chuckled as she began to enjoy her repast again.
TopBottom

clanscorpion (Applicant) 2/21/2006 9:11 AM EST : RE: Morning Dew
clanscorpion
Posts: 572
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sho sighed and rubbed his eyebrows. Then took a deep breath, and gave a chuckle.

"No mifriend, it is always this crowded, but never with so many elves." Sho said to Kri

Sho watched as the crowd grew.  Then came over his mentoree, Kaeledan , and started talking to Kri. Sho leaned in to the conversation.

"We have a room up stairs you can rest in from this crowd. You and your brother can get some rest and have your food served to you. I see you guys have had alot of travel. Whisp and I have to take care of this..." Sho looked at Kaeledan for a second with a smile. "This crowd"

He bows to the clerics, and turns to the paladin.

"So Mi holy friend, how are things going? Glad to see you could make it...here" Sho said looking at the new crowd. "Wow, that is alot."
TopBottom

537490989_Inactive (Applicant) 2/21/2006 9:36 AM EST : RE: Morning Dew
537490989_Inactive
Posts: 302
0
Like
0
Dislike

 “Darn! Where were all these new patrons coming from.” Whips wondered to herself. It was like fighting glass spiders with a mace. No sooner had you quashed on spider then 4 more appeared in its place. Her table was getting crowded and people were milling around her and the siblings.


Whisp had no love for crowds and especially crowds that were focused on her. She started to squirm. Whisp loved being in control of all situations. To be the puppet master. But with so many puppets to keep track of strings were inevitably going to get crossed and then mistakes could occur or thing go unseen. Chaos was not for Whisp.


She then heard a faint parting of the air. She strained her ears slightly to get a bead on the noise, all the while politely smiling and nodding at her guests. She new that sound but from where. Her mind raced trying to get an image of what could be making the noise. Then it struck her daggers.


Crap! She was out of place and vulnerable to attack. She stood abruptly and deftly moved left hoping to catch a glimpse of the assailant. Then heard the thud, thud, thud, thud, thud of metal and wood meeting. She glanced left and saw the daggers stuck in the wood. She then scanned the route they had flown to find their owner.


Oh great a fricken bard. She cursed. Was he of poor aim, trying to show his skill to the crowd, or trying to get her attention, she had no idea, and did not want to find out the hard way. Better to have him close where she could strike quickly then have him afar, she thought.


“Welcome young bard. Your skill with the daggers is impressive but might I suggest a less grandiose entrance if you wish to live.” Whisp scowled, she then made a gesture to an imaginary team mate that they could put there weapons down. “No need to kill him. Yet.” An evil smile crept across her lips.


Then Whisp also noticed the movements of an elf towards the table. Words flowed off his lips like sweet wine, but Whisp would have none of it. “Another bard.” She stated her hands up in disgust. “I must remember to have a word with the inn keeper about whom he lets in to his establishments.” Whisp did her best impression of the gracious host smile.


“Gentlemen, and by the looks of you both I am using that term very loosely, pull up a seat if you wish, but the price of admission is a drink for every person who sits at this table. Oh and gentlemen would you mind so kindly to give what weapons you have left to Sho and Biff here,” she pointed to the elf at her side and the human across the table, “for safe keeping.”

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%