Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*

Intayazz (Officer) 12/19/2010 8:34 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

A soft snore escapes from Plessy. During the conversation, his fatigue had caught up with him, and he had fallen asleep. What's left of the piece of the bread is still clutched in his left hand.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 12/20/2010 9:04 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


The woman opens her mouth as if to debate more, then closes it and just smiles serenely.  "There is time, my friend.  There is time..."  She looks around at the sound from the seat next to her, and her face softens as her gaze falls upon the sleeping halfling.  Pulling a travelling pack onto her lap she rummages in it for a moment and pulls out a coarse grey blanket, unfolding it to drape it carefully across Plessy's shoulders.

She watches him for a moment, then turns back to Sumdum and murmurs quietly.  "He is exhausted and half starved... I wonder what he has been through to bring him to this place at this time."


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Points Deway (SuperAdmin) 12/20/2010 10:33 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin

Seneschal /
Guild Successor
Points (Thelanis)


Points Deway
Posts: 1513
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sumdum looked thoughtfully at the Halfling. "A world twice as big as yours and mine... Trolls wanting to eat him... people too busy to care... Alone, empty pocketed, very little hope... not even daring to accept help offered as it might be a trap. For the moment he appears to feel comfortable enough to allow himself to sleep."

Appreciating her care, he looks back at her. "I think that you ought to curl up somewhere as well. He might want to see you when he awakes. I will watch for now and wake you in a few hours. Then you can watch over him while I rest. Maybe this isn't the best place for sleeping, but if we try to move him, he may waken."

Sumdum's eyes look into the woman's deeply. Limpid pools of mountain water beckoned from deep underground. In moments though no words are spoken a deep comfort settles on her...

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 12/20/2010 11:52 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss finished the last of his juice and jumped from the loft, landing softly on his feet near cog's bar. He smiled at cog and placed the empty glass neatly on a small pile already resting on the counter. He handed cog a platinum coin then turned to face the table of potential students.

He walked up to them, his long hair behind him ruffling as if in a breeze, and his gray eyes seemed to be almost filled with lightning as he approached.

He offered a polite bow, "Good evening to you both. I must admit I was watching from the loft and I was quite impressed with your treatment of the il-fortuned halfling. If I may introduce myself, I am Master Markoss of the Frozen Gate."

TopBottom

Points Deway (SuperAdmin) 12/21/2010 10:26 AM EST : RE: A simple bulletin

Seneschal /
Guild Successor
Points (Thelanis)


Points Deway
Posts: 1513
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sumdum sees the elf leap from the loft and carry almost to the bar. He wonders briefly and when he notices him turn and approach there table he rises and moves to intercept and keep him from waking his new friend.

At the elf's words he reconsiders and bows, making sure that his head dips lower than the elf's. "Master Markoss, I am Sumdum Goy, most recently of the Mountain Home Monastary. The sleeping one has been through an ordeal and... of course you know this. Was Plessy a test?"

That last came out concerned that his new friend may not be really a friend but rather some test of this man he would call Master.

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 12/21/2010 1:35 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss smiles softly at the dwarf, "all of life's interactions are a test. However in a less philophical manner, no, the halfling was not a test set up by me. But I must say you passed it well all the same. If you think he may be good enough to move, I have quarters in the tenements, a spa ran by a lovely elven woman named Mehilindra. I think our small friend might find better rest there than on a hard wooden table."

TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 12/21/2010 2:17 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


A coolness comes into her eyes as Khesh regards the dwarf, before she smiles again and the warmth returns to her face.  "Rest is not necessary at this time, though I thank you for your concern."  She reaches out with a small mental push at Sumdum to encourage him to leave her be.

Looking up at the man approaching their table, she inclines her head gracefully at his greeting and murmurs, "Khesh."  Glancing back to Sumdum at his words, she frowns slightly.

"He was in need of assistance.  What does it matter if it was a test of some kind?"

Leaning close to Plessy, she listens to his breathing for a moment and nods up at Markoss.  "This one was exhausted.  I believe he may continue to sleep even if we were to move him to a more comfortable spot.  He is as small as a child... I am sure I am capable of carrying him, and he may be less nervous with me if he wakes."  She stands and tucks the blanket a little more closely around the halfling, preparing to gather him into her arms.


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

ValleyoftheWind (Applicant) 12/21/2010 3:42 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin

ValleyoftheWind
Posts: 5
0
Like
0
Dislike

A slender elven woman wearing green robes walks into the back room with a slight bow to the monk.  She does not appear to be a student nor does she appear even to be a monk, although she seems to regard Markoss as a teacher.  She has sky blue hair draping just past her shoulders and purple eyes that almost seem to glow with hidden energy.  
    Noticing the three companions she turns to Markoss, "Good evening Master Markoss, Will you be needing any assistance on your way to the tenements?"
TopBottom

Points Deway (SuperAdmin) 12/21/2010 4:39 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin

Seneschal /
Guild Successor
Points (Thelanis)


Points Deway
Posts: 1513
0
Like
0
Dislike

Without turning his back to Master Markoss, Sumdum turns to somewhat face Khesh. "What matters to me good woman is friendship. Were Plessy just a test, my proposed new best friendship would have been based on a lie. A lie is a horrible way to say hello let alone base a friendship on."

Watching Khesh wrap up Plessy, Sumdum feels she has him in good hands and turns back to... "Master Markoss, we have all come to answer your call for students. I have attained the Second level of achievement in the Earth stance and have been sent forth to learn from others by good Master Plynth."

Sumdum bows reverently to Markoss. "I wish to learn.  Will you teach me?" He remains bowed awaiting an answer.

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 12/21/2010 5:41 PM EST : RE: A simple bulletin
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss nodded slightly to the dwarf, "of course I would teach you, if you are indeed willing to learn. Student of the rock. I am a master of the wind, but enlightenment can be achieved from all paths."

He then turned to face the newly arrived elf, "You are welcome to tag along, but I do not think we are in much need of assistance today." He then scooped up the bundled up halfling and placed him upon his shoulder. Quietly he added, "if you all wish to follow me, perhaps we could formally introduce ourselves in the training hall."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%