Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*
Lanaliathe 11/15/2013 5:09 PM
I logged in a couple of weeks back, took one look at the new enhancement trees and logged back out... Haven't been back since! Can't be bothered to figure out how that works right now.
Nklos 11/12/2013 7:26 PM
Update 20. https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-release-notes
Sunky 11/10/2013 5:05 AM
http://markofithian.com/pics/rawr.png Rawr!

Sunky (Member) 3/10/2011 6:59 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss nodded in agreement, "I think it is well to assume that none of us intend any harm to any except those who have threatened our friend Intayazz."

--------

Sunky looked over the map with the navigator, then frowned at the ship. It was a possibility that this ship had something to do with those who took Intayazz, but he felt like the odds to be incredibly slim. He leaned over the bridge looking down at the deck below. "Oi, let's hurry up and figure out what's on that ship, I'd like to make it to the island with plenty of night time to hide in!"

Markoss nodded up at the rogue, "I do believe he has a point, and I believe all plans are settled, no point in procrastinating." With that, he grabbed Smudge and jumped over board, using a burst of Ki to propel them through the air faster than even the airship was moving.

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 7:03 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

((hey hey here. If you're going to go grabbing smudge, give me a heads up you're going to. She might object to it.))

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/10/2011 7:04 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

((she can object all she wants, doesn't mean Markoss still can't grab her ))

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 7:07 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

You here Arachan's voice in your minds: "Well, I suppose the other two should depart now as well, seeing as *someone* took it upon themself to take off."
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 7:11 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Okay, backup here. Smudge would attempt to dodge him, has a good tumble, and I'm thinking with Gal and the rest standing right there, he's not taking off with her. C'mon now. Otherwise you're going to have one P.O'd Smudge.. Oh and no way back to the ship, oh patient monk.

And heads up, our GM to this whole thing is out for a bit. So, we'll only be going so far as the exploration and getting us someone to interrogate. Since he has more to add and stuffs. ))

TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/10/2011 7:17 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Elorick, why don't you go down. I can help protect this ship, and prepare for the next part." Aaliana begins. A look of frustration crosses her face, "I am not sure how to take a person captive, and I don't think I can fly back up to the ship yet. I am good at getting down, but not back up, as any hatchling." We will be waiting for you all when you get back.

She then turns to look at Archan. "Do you know where we will ask this person the questions? I would think it would be inside, wouldn't it? Since you are a user of magic, can you prepare a room for us to use? Since they are appearing and disappearing, they can probably use magic as well. Is there a way to stop them from using magic while in that room?"

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 7:24 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I had not thought of that," Arachan says. "I can put up a planar barrier to block teleportation in or out, but we will have to wait until everyone is back, or else our people on the ground will be stuck."
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/10/2011 7:25 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

(feel free to kick, scream, and bite him all along the way down for doing such a stupid act, that was kinda the point, him to start a plan she had put into motion, before she was quite prepared for it. However I don't think a surprised smudge would be able to out react a very nimble monk)

TopBottom

ShiningEagle (Member) 3/10/2011 7:44 PM EST : RE: A meeting

Shiningeagle (Thelanis)


ShiningEagle
Posts: 159
0
Like
0
Dislike

A dozen robes already.  Yet more seem to come.  What the hell was that damnable assassin thinking, sending me in here.

Shadowed in the blackness of the ship decks, blades slipped in and out of flesh like hot knives through butter.  Each room seemed to yield two or three more of the mages and such, causing a bit of alarm.  Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, they just kept coming.

The ship was a veritable maze, but considering the passengers, that didn't seem all that unlikely.  Mess hall after cargo hold after bunk room, each one more out of place than the last but still pressing on.

Finally, the last room, and the target.  A particular wizard, with a knack for interrogation.  With a few soft steps, padding over and slipping the blade in his back, causing the mage to gasp for air, then finally collapse to the ground.  As he did, a field of energy fell, and that's when the shadow's job was done.

Now for the recovery...
--------------------------------------------------

Characters: ShiningEagle StrongBrow
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 7:46 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge growls, all but fuming as she twists her way out of Markoss grasp so that he is merely guiding her and not holding her. 

Her voice is soft but harsh. "That was an incredibly stupid thing to do for someone who considers themselves so wise. You said yourself that you couldn't get back with the ship up there. You do realize we just jumped without that scroll to teleport us back, and before we knew whether we'd be able to communicate or not?"

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%