Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*
Lanaliathe 11/15/2013 5:09 PM
I logged in a couple of weeks back, took one look at the new enhancement trees and logged back out... Haven't been back since! Can't be bothered to figure out how that works right now.
Nklos 11/12/2013 7:26 PM
Update 20. https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-release-notes

ShiningEagle (Member) 3/16/2011 12:13 PM EST : RE: A meeting

Shiningeagle (Thelanis)


ShiningEagle
Posts: 159
0
Like
0
Dislike

The explosion rocked the boat and the waters.  Turning her head, the shadow looked back, seeing in the far distance the boat that was starting to sink.

At this point, she knew it was time.  Taking out a special made mask, she gathered up the package in her arms, and used the masks magic to teleport away with it.

The last thought in her mind what hopefully none of the innocents were caught in the blast.
--------------------------------------------------

Characters: ShiningEagle StrongBrow
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/16/2011 1:11 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Upon feeling the rocking of the ship, Arachan thinks, "Blast! Are they sabotaging their own ship? They're either trying to kill us or destroy something important so we don't get it." Communicating with the others, he asks "Is everyone alright?"
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/16/2011 3:09 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Thank you, Blinten." She murmurs, then thinks to Arachan. "We're alright. Getting out of here, now. Keep yourself and everyone else safe, and get back to the airship."

Smudge takes the hands of her friends, reading the scroll, and teleports them back to the ship.

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/16/2011 3:20 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan mutters to himself, "That would be easier if I knew where they all were...". Sighing, he takes off and flys over the ship, hoping to find those remaining.

((If you want, you can just say that I teleported you back when I find you. Cause I would.
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/16/2011 10:00 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge looks around the airship, a little disoriented, this being the first time she's teleported anywhere.

She gives a grateful smile to her friends who had actually listened and stayed aboard the ship, and a sigh of relief when the rest of the group teleports back in with Arachan.

"Well... We found out that Intayazz was not there. But I think we've really spoked their wheel, at least. Two out of the three that took him are dead, among many others. The third... the one who paid me that visit... He left us a message, and I've some thoughts about that. The message was Blinten's mom's brooch. Intayazz is in Stormreach."

Smudge puts both hands on Blinten's shoulders, standing behind him. "Blinten and I are going to use the charm I gave him and go back. Something tells me his mom is alright... but we can't risk it."

"Thank you all for your help, and thank you, deeply, to those who stuck with the plan." She smiles a crooked smile at that, looking weary.

"Let's meet back at the Phoenix tomorrow and go over our findings. I'll buy the drinks."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/16/2011 11:20 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Did we get a prisoner?
TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/16/2011 11:59 PM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Still being taken care of by Elorick and I.))
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/17/2011 12:44 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 305
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Sorry for disappearing right when I needed to do something. I have had like zero free time in the past few days, and by this point my brain is honestly too burnt-out to even attempt to come up with anything. If my brain is functioning again tomorrow, El will go do his thing and find a prisoner. Is there anything particular we're looking for in the informant, story-wise, or can he just grab any random guy?))

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/17/2011 12:47 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

As soon as Smudge laid her hand on his shoulder, Blinten used the charm's magic. Orientating himself in the harbour, he quickly sprints off, with Smudge close behind him.

He runs through the marketplace and quickly makes it to the House Jorasco enclave. Still running, they cover the short distance, to a row of small house. Blinten bursts through a door, screaming out, "Ma! Ma, where are you!"

A middle-aged halfling woman, startles greatly at Blinten's entrance, looking at him, and then to Smudge. "What's with all the noise honey?" Seeing the tears on his face, she steps forward, looking harshly at Smudge, "What did you do to me boy?" She scolds.

Smudge looks relieved at seeing his mother in one piece and cannot help but smile.  "Nothing. I.. Don't know all what Blinten tells you about what he's been up to. But we have been searching for a friend. A clue that found its way to us led him to believe you might be in danger. He was worried for you. I'm glad to see you're alright."

Blinten nods, falling into his mother's arms, sobbing. "Oh, he's told me a bit. A clue, you say? Well, I may have one as well." She reaches over to the counter, pulling a letter that laid there. "It's address to me boy, in a handwriting I do not know. Was waiting for him to return to read it to him. He's only ever gotten letters from his Da, so you can understand my confusion." She smooths back Blinten's hair, before raising his chin. "Do you want me to read it for ya, or should I let your friend there?"

Blinten pulls back slightly. "It'd prolly be best if Smudge did, Ma. I don't wantcha gettin involved, and all."

She smiles at Blinten, then holds it out for Smudge.

"That is interesting. Thank you, ma'am." She opens the letter and reads it over.

We have the human. Do not go looking for him. You will be contacted soon.

"Hmm. Well, Blinten. More waiting I suppose. Just telling us what we know. They have him. They say they'll contact us soon." She lets out a long sigh, looking frustrated.

Blinten nods, wiping tears away from his eyes. "Is there anything we can do, Smudge?"

"I.. Don't know. I think we can only wait. They said not to look for him, and I don't want to get him killed. At least we know he's alive?" She frowns and begins to pace.   
 
"Something tells me more is going on here than we know. Your mom's brooch finds its way to us, and she's ok. A present from Mr. Mysterious Halfling. Mr. Mysterious Halfling said to me that if we continue looking for Intayazz, he'd have to kill us, yet he did nothing. Now, a letter with your mom, telling us to sit tight?"

Calmed down now, Blinten turns thoughtful. "So we wait... And he's gonna talk to one of us?"

Smudge nods. "As much as I hate waiting, after all this, it sounds like the only option."

"Ok... I think..." Blinten looks back to his Ma, "I think I'm gonna stay here then... At least til we know more." He nods, "Yeah, I think that'd be best."

Smudge nods slowly. "Be safe then, both of you. You know where to find me if you need me... If it is alright with you ma'am, I'll stop by if I have any new information, just as soon as I get it."

"Of course." the woman answers, "Are you hungry? Blinten definitely looks it. It you like, you can stay, and I'll get dinner made up, right quickly."

Smudge looks a little surprised at the invitation and smiles shyly. "Thank you, ma'am, if it isn't any trouble. It's very kind of you. Umm. I'm pretty good in the kitchen, if you would like some help."

"No, no. You kids sit down." She motions to the chairs around the table, then blurs into motion. She moves to the kitchen, situated in the back of the house. "So tell me about yourself. Smudge was it? Blinten hasn't been around much, lately. 'Sides, before going with you on the airship ride. Was it actually an airship? He can stretch details on occasion."

She goes off chattering, bustling about the kitchen. Soon, dinner is made, and whether by design or just chance, she was able to steer the conversation from the recent events, and on to normal, everyday things. Relieving Smudge and Blinten from their stresses, for a couple hours, as they ate.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/18/2011 9:56 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Intayazz didn't remember being moved from his cell, to the ship and now the room he was now in. And this time, it was a room. He lay on a bed, skilled and dexterous hands moving over him. Pain would shoot through his entire body, followed by the feel of healing spells.

They're rebreaking bones He thought.

It would get on for some time. Especially in his hands and wrists, the oldest of his injuries. His ribs hurt the worse. He did not know how long he held his breath, but he dared not breath while they fixed them. The pain made him want to scream out, but he held himself.

After a couple hours, they were done. The two healers, halflings both of them, left with a quick word they passed a jar to another halfling. This one stayed. She was a woman, with red hair.

He laid back on to the bed. Pain was still burning in his body, but  substantially less then before. He tested himself, noticing everything working. They had fixed everything that was broken.

He closed his eyes, feigning sleep. He did not know who it was who now had him, but she seemed decent enough. Once she applied the cream in the jar, to his chest. It seemed to kill the pain, and he wondered if it did anything more.

She eventually left. Intayazz thought about trying to leave, but decided against it. Whoever she was, she did not wish him harm. Shortly after, she returned. This time, however, Smudge and Aaliana was with her.

A rush of emotion filled Intayazz. Knowing without a doubt now, that he was safe.

((I want to thank every who participated. I know the story when through a bit of a roller coaster, getting to its completion. There were times where it seemed to drag without anything getting done, and other when it seemed to go a hundred miles an hour.

I especially want to thank Smudge, for helping coordinate much of it. And for passing along some information, on evenings where I was gone.

This thread may still get a post or two.

There are also different stories simmering with different people, so keep an eye out for them.))
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%