Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/11/2011 6:06 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge ducked behind the cabin, taking a moment to switch the rings on her fingers and trigger a wand from her pack. She was not entirely prepared for a fight against so many mages, having figured on this part being more of a quiet recon. Deathblock ring, ring of protection from acid, and a casting of shield to protect her from magic missiles was the best she could do.

Arachan's voice sounded in her mind. "Are you all alright down there? Do we know if Intayazz is on board?"

She thought back, quieter this time, "Things aren't going as planned. That's for sure. Fight is on. I don't know where Intayazz is yet, but I'm heading to look. I don't think so. Looks like this ship is more of a meeting place. I'll let you know what we find."

As she crouched in her hiding spot, she heard the voices of two men nearby, one having apparently just teleported in.

"Ogre's eyes! What is going on here?" the first exclaimed.

"Turns out our 'fearless leader' was wrong about how long it would take them to come. All of a sudden we saw an elf and a giant cat falling out of the sky. Then more started popping out of the woodwork. Get your arse moving. Looks like more are coming!"

She stifled a chuckle at the ever brash Pettrah as she moved up behind the first mage, using his body to block the second one's view of her. Being small did have its advantages at times.  She sunk her short sword in the sweet spot near the man's kidney and rolled quickly to the side so as not to be in the other mage's line of sight. The man let out a yelp of pain and crumpled over toward his friend, gasping his last few breaths.

The surviving mage cursed, loosing a bolt of lightning toward Smudge. She dove low, rolling beneath it and toward the mage. The hair on the back of her neck stood up as the electricity arced just above her, prickling along her skin.

Having closed the distance, she brought the rapier up and thrust forward, scoring a deep blow to the man's shoulder. He growled out the words to another spell, and struck out at her with his good arm, smashing the heel of his hand into her shoulder. Smudge cried out as she felt a measure of her life force being torn from her body, and watched in horror as the wound on his shoulder slowly closed.

She growled and pulled a dagger from her belt, thrusting it upward into his belly in the same motion. The man grunted in pain, then stiffened, falling to the deck unconcious. Not wanting to trust the poison to keep him asleep for the rest of the fight, she took the dagger and quickly slit his throat, before wiping her blade on his robes and replacing it in its sheath.

These two out of her way, she fought her way forward, her mind racing, formulating a new plan.

TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/11/2011 6:26 PM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

(Gonna park Gal for a minute.  Pulling out the sword basicly defeats all this sneakyness.  If who is around him?)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/11/2011 6:44 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

The battle on deck, caught the attention of the leaders of the group before. Several tattoo'ed priests appear on the deck of the ship. Armed sailors and wizards with them.

The mages on deck were scattered. Many slain from the adventurers above. It wouldn't have been long before the forces were completely destroyed.

The group go into quick action, and several spells are cast. Whether wielding magic or blade, it is obvious this group is better prepared for battle, then who was previously on the ship.

*************************

Blinten hit the deck, and immediately went into a roll for cover. Biggs, the celestial dog he had summoned, quickly joined him. Magic was flying everywhere, but it seemed he had arrived mostly undetected.

He held the clothing in front of Bigg's face, telling him to find Yazzy. The dog seemed confused, and Blinten became worried that he would not be able to smell at all, with all the commotion and magic.

After a moment of hesitation, however, the dog took off.Blinten followed quickly after. He was not sure if he would get spotted, but all he needed to do was find Yazzy, and use Smudge's charm to bring the two of them home.

He would risk being spotted for that.

Rounding around the side, heading for the door to below deck, he came upon one of the tattoo'ed priests. Without hesitation, Biggs rams into the man's chest, and continues down below.

Apparently, the dog would follow the command of finding Yazzy, with no other concern. Blinten leapt over the fallen priest, and continued after the dog as best as he could. Something slammed into his back, as he entered the portal, and he tumbled roughly down into the ship.

His back burned, and he rose slowly. Biggs was there, growly at something down the hall. Blinten looked up, to the top of the stairs, and saw a mage standing there, the once knocked over priest, standing behind him.

He fiddles in his pocket, worried that he had been cornered. Certain that there was nothing more he could do.

He had failed, in his attempt, but he could not use the magic yet.

There has to be something I can do
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/11/2011 6:56 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Nklos said:
(Gonna park Gal for a minute.  Pulling out the sword basicly defeats all this sneakyness.  If who is around him?)


((Smudge is on the rear heading forward (with original intent to head down below but not there yet), Markoss is forward. The rest, I'm unsure. Pettrah and Elorick are on board. Elorick landing after you.))

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/11/2011 7:03 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

((In case anyone didn't know, the telepathy can be used by all of you, and you all hear it unless you're in an antimagic field or something

"Unless anyone thinks that Intayazz is on the ship, I would suggest that you get a prisoner and get off. If this is their meeting place, it should slow them down if we destroy it."
TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/12/2011 5:06 PM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


Khesh hisses something in an odd-sounding, gutteral language as Blinten disappears overboard, and runs to the ship's rail to watch him fall.  After a moment she turns back to Arachan with a frown. 

"He is safe, for the moment, but I do not know what he is trying to do.  I am not sure I can hold onto his mind for much longer, but if he can find the guardsman I may be able to assist in retrieving them." 

Raising an eyebrow at the destruction of invaders on deck, she frowns again.  Drawing herself up to her full height, she looks around at those who remain on the ship.  An aura of power and confidence seems to emanate from her as her intense blue eyes fix each face in turn, that would compel most people to wish to obey her.

"We need one alive, to question.  Get the others of our group back up here.  I must concentrate on the boy.  See to it!"  She turns back to her scrutiny of the ship below, confident that her words will be obeyed, and scans the deck for any sign of Blinten.  "If only we had a shroud resonator..." she mutters.



((Unless anyone has strong resistance to psionic powers, they are likely to be at least somewhat affected by Khesh's attempt to direct things.))


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/12/2011 5:29 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Post incoming of smudge fighting for blinten, plus some incoming info on where intay is, so please don't go teleporting us out yet. ))

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/12/2011 5:43 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan scowls and Khesh hears a quiet hiss in her mind as he realizes what she is doing. He decides to go fetch the people on the ship. He had been planning on it anyway, but now he is also doing it to releive the pressure that he recognized as mind magic.

Arachan looks at the group members remaining on the ship. "I am going to go down and create a distraction. No point in anyone else coming down just to come back up again.

"I'm coming down. Get your prisoner and get out, I'll cover you," says the voice of Arachan in the minds of the people on ship.

Casting fly, protection from arrows, protection from elements, protection from spells, and spell turning in quick succesion, Arachan leaps off of the airship and swoops over the deck of the ship. He launces a fireball into the middle of the deck to attract his enemies attention, and then lands and creates a prismatic sphere, which he darts in and out of while shooting bolts of necrotic energy at any who approach.

((How powerful are these guys? Not sure how to narrate their fighting or figure out how long the ship is going to survive a magical battle
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/12/2011 6:31 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Upon hearing Arachan's words about destroying the ship in her mind, a catlike grin crept across Smudge's face. She thought back, "I like how you think, Arachan. I'll make this as quick as I can. I'm not certain he's not here, but that is my guess. I'm heading down to see what's below deck. Things are getting hairy here, so be ready for anything."

Quickly and quietly she padded across the deck, bypassing knots of milling priests and mages. As much as she'd have liked to take every one of them out on her way, there just wasn't time. As she reached the door that lead to the way below deck, she saw a one of the tattooed priests loose a bolt of energy into the doorway, and heard a familiar voice cry out in pain from below.

A mage joined the priest as she picked up her pace, and she quietly cursed fit to make any of the sailors left on board blush. One, two, three more steps and she launched herself into the back of the priest, sinking both her rapier and short sword into his flesh. Her momentum, and the combination of his pain and surprise, sent them tumbling down the stairs, blocking the mage's view of Blinten.

Blinten rolled out of the way, eyes wide, and came up on his feet, drawing his swords. He watched as Smudge and the priest came tumbling down, the halfling turning at the last moment, wrenching her blades free, as the body of the priest slammed into the wall at the bottom of the landing.

She glanced up to Blinten with a crooked grin, coming to her feet. Her grin widened further as a volley of magic missles turned the air purple in front of her as the shield spell absorbed them. "Fancy meetin' you here, kiddo. Shall we?" She nodded her head toward the mage, who was already starting another incantation.

Blinten glanced quickly down the hall, sending Biggs after the mage emerging from the room behind them with a short command. He nodded to Smudge with a look of determination, and charged forward without hesitation, a loud battle cry on his lips. Smudge followed him up the steps, beside him and only a stride or two behind, set on keeping his battle rage from getting him hurt.

The last few words of the mage's incantation came out in an exultant shout as he realized he had chosen his spell well. A swirling blast of bone-chilling cold came howling down the stairs. While normally the two nimble rogues might have a chance at dodging out of the way of such a spell, they were trapped in the confines of the stairwell.

Searing cold tore the breath from the two and rimed the walls, their skin, and their clothing with hoarfrost. Grunting, clenching her hands to keep a grip on her blades, Smudge surged forward. She closed the distance as the mage began another spell, and brought her rapier across in a high slash. At the same time, Blinten charged in, the pain from the cold further fueling his rage. He crashed into the mage, who was busily trying to dodge Smudge's blade, and drove his sword into the side of his thigh.

The mage cried out in pain and tried to back away, the spell dying on his lips. Blinten's blade had severed a tendon, however, and his leg would no longer bear weight. He went down hard onto the deck. Blinten rode out his momentum and followed him down, stabbing over and over, taking out all of his anger and frustration.

Smudge stepped around the falling mage, and brought her short sword around quickly in a killing blow. Her face softened as she saw Blinten's reaction, understanding his rage. He would have to learn to control it though, if he was to survive. She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He's dead Blinten. We need to move. Now." She gestured down the stairs to where the growling and snapping of his dog could be heard.

Blinten seemed to snap out of it at the sound of her voice, and drew back from the mage with a nod. The look on his face, however, left her worried.

She gave him a smile of camaraderie, and started down the stairs. "You did well! Let's find Intay!"

TopBottom

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/12/2011 6:32 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

Pettrah hits the ocean water, slipping in with a swan dive, saving herself from the brunt of a hard water landing.  Zeek, on the other hand, enters the water less aerodynamically, and Pettrah cringes. ‘He shall place blame on me for this…’

 

They set a furious pace soon reaching the side of the ship tread water looking up at the great vessel.  Pettrah flicks her ears at the sound of battle coming from the deck and frowns.  Zeek growls at her snorting as he unhappily treads in the water beside her.  “I am working on it you great beast, a moment of time, please!”

 

Pettrah frowns looking up at the ship and hooks a hand in a crevice of wood, sighing as she is unable to find a purchase.  She growls and then her eyes go wide as her takes her blade and pushes out of the water grunting and slashing at the hull.  The wood gives and the first handhold is made.  She climbs as she puts another and another until she has reached a small porthole in the ship’s side.  Checking to see Zeek is maneuvering up the make shift steps himself, albeit somewhat clumsily, she slips hr head over the rim of the window to peer in.

 

Several people, mages most likely.  They looked frail.  The stronger ones must be up facing her fellows.  She grins a cruel smile and slips into the window shoving a blade into the chest of one very surprised looking man and drags it up, splattering herself with blood in the process.  She growls loudly turning on the rest of the group, grin still wide.  Zeek finally hops in beside her and then there are no thoughts, just a flurry of cuts, dodges and spells.

 

As she sets into instinct her nose sniffs the air reflexively, flaring.  “Intayazz!” She calls, know the scent.  “Zeek come!”  Without waiting she strikes forth, spilling vital fluids of those between her and the room with the scent.  Find and get back the pack.  Covered in red she finally turns a corner to what she believes in the scent’s origin.

((Hooo kay!  Think this catches me up.  And since it's below I shouldn't step on toes.  Waiting for other and description now.))
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%