Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*

Archie (Member) 3/12/2011 6:46 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

((probably a good idea to move khesh and my comments to about... here

((uh-oh. I sniffs a trap with Int-smell
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/12/2011 7:14 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan frowns, dissapointed by the strength of his opponents. Their spells have crashed around his sphere, doing nothing to penetrate it. He senses that none of his friends have left the ship yet, and thinks that maybe they still have too many enemies on them. "Time to get a little flashier," he thinks. Stepping out of the sphere, he lets out a terrible scream that can be heard throughout the ship, causing those nearby him to die of fear. He then causes one of the masts to crash onto the deck, squashing several people and creating a noise even louder than his scream. This is followed by a volley of prismatic bolts sent into nearby foes, causing them to alternately be incinerated, reduced to a puddle of goo, teleported to another plane, or to go comepletely insane and begin launching spells in all directions. Happy with the chaos he has caused, Arachan resumes his tactic of firing a few necrotic bolts before dodging back into his sphere.
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/12/2011 7:30 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten charges down the hall, where Biggs had gone. Smudge sighs, but darts off after him, knowing that caution is not going to be an option, and not wanting to see him hurt. They quickly come to the dog, injured and panting heavily against a wall. The mage still standing, turns to look at the two. His movements are slowed by and injuring, and the two quick halflings, overrun him quickly. Blinten rams his shortsword into the mans thigh, Smudge running her blade, into the falling man's neck.

With the man dead, Blinten approaches Biggs.

"I know you're hurt, buddy. But we gots to find Yazzy. Just a little longer, then you can go home."

Seeming to understand, the wounded dog bounds over Blinten, and continues down the hall. Blinten and Smudge follow, Blinten almost wishing that the dog would run just a little slower, as he exerted his injured body beyond its breaking point.

Almost.

They swerved through the hallways of the ship. Biggs checking now and again, seem to know where he was going. No more mages seem to be down this area. Living mages, anyways. Slain bodies were scattered everywhere.

Passing several doors, Biggs rushes into an open door. Blinten and Smudge shortly behind.

A mage, sitting against the wall, holding a hand over a stomach wound, is across the room. Biggs stands in front of him, teeth bared. Blinten is next, weapons ready. Smudge is last, her face flashes recognition, then turns angry.

"You!" She growls, "where is Intayazz?"

A loud snarl is heard, from the hallway. Blinten and Smudge step away from the door, readying themselves. A blur of red, and a large cat enters.

"Firemane!" Blinten yells.

Satisfied there is no other immediate threat, the whole group turns to the injured mage, against the wall.

"I'll ask you again, where is our friend Intayazz?"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/14/2011 10:23 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I know, who you are. I know you took him," Smudge growls, "Now tell me where he is!"

The wounded man, looks at the group, a slight chuckle escaping. "I can't do that."

Enraged, Pettrah lunges at the man, grabbing him by the neck, she slams him back into the wall. The man lurches forward in pain, but is held firmly, by the elf, her blade coming to rest against the man's throat.

"You will tell us where friend Intayazz is," Her words come out as venom, "Or I shall make you tell us."

Smudge steps forward, shocked, while Blinten shrinks away from the furious woman. The two animals remain poised to strike at a single word, Zeek eyeing the man as if he looked very tasty.

The man speaks, through painful coughs, "I can't because I don't know. He was taken during the attack."

The sword is pressed harder against the man's neck as Pettrah fights to keep her hand from tightening, a snarl escaping from her lips. “Then what good are you?!”

Smudge approaches, hoping to gain some answers from the man before Pettrah lost patience, "Taken, by whom?"

The man winces, his breathing ragged, "Halfling... gave me this... think you were supposed to find it."

He drops something to the ground. A golden dove with a sapphire eye. Identical to the one Blinten now wore, though his had an emerald eye, instead. Smudge reaches down to get it, but Blinten rushes forward, knocking her reach away and grabs it himself.

"Where did you get this!" His voice and face a mixture of hatred and fear, "Tell me now!"

"What's wrong Blinten? What is it?" Smudge asks, growing concerned.

He holds up the dove, next to his broach, showing them to be identical. "This one is my Ma's! She had it just yesterday, when I went and visited her. Why does he have it Smudge?" Tears were beginning to run down his face.

Smudge turns back to the mage, "Answer him! Why do you have this?"

"It's a message... for you... as I said. It is from the halfling... I do not know what it means." Was his answer.

Releasing the man slightly, Pettrah uses her now free hand to slam into the man's wounded gut, twisting her fingers to maximize the effect. He doubles over on to his knees. She drives the sword through the man's spine, in the middle of his back. He collapses to the floor, not quite dead, though he would not move for the rest of his remaining moments.

The two halflings jump back, from the viscious attack. Their surprise clearly evident.

Smudge was concerned that the dove was not the same as the one Blinten was thinking of, that maybe it was some sort of trick. But other than the eyes, the dove Blinten held, and the one that he wore, were identical. If it was supposed to be a message to them, it was quite clear what that message was.

"Arachan," She calls out, "I think we have found what we needed. Intayazz is not on the ship. We can be leaving now"

She then reaches out, placing a handing on Blinten's shaking shoulder. "We'll figure this out, Blinten. If this is your mom's, we'll take care of her."

Pettrah growls lowly and her hand on the blade fidgets impatiently.  “What of this filth?”
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/14/2011 10:27 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Do you still have your scrolls or do you need to be teleported?" asks the disembodied voice of Arachan. "If you need me to help you off, I'm in the middle of the deck."
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/14/2011 10:52 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge looks up to Pettrah, her face stony. She obviously doesn't approve of Pettrah torturing the man, but at the same time knows he would do the same to anyone else if it suited him, and most certainly had.

"Kill him, make it quick. That is probably more than he deserves, but there is no need to sink to his level." She meets and holds Pettrah's gaze sternly.

TopBottom

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/14/2011 10:58 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

Pettrah meets Smudge's gaze baring teeth and twisting her blade enough in the man's back to cause a strangled gasp of pain.  "It is FAR more that it deserves.  Your...leniency does you no credit, Smude."  She glares down at the man.  "All involved should receive as much.  All should pay.  We do not know where friend Intayazz is, still, and now the pup's dame?  They need a lesson!"
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/14/2011 11:01 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss's eyes glowed gently as he moved swiftly through the ship, a punch here, a kick here, dark energy flying off of every limb as the ship's numbers quickly fell. They were all weak, much too weak. He did not understand why they did not flee, yet they continued attacking and he continued to decimate their numbers. Their spells they cast were so easy to dodge, they feeble attempts at controlling his will were ineffective on him, and those trained to fight were unable to keep up with his speed and strength.

It was only a matter of time before he was alone on the deck of the ship, crumpled bodies around him, and his eyes glowing brightly. He walked slowly towards the cabin to head below deck, a lone guard running madly at him with a sword, a quick dodge, a blow of dark energy to the head, and then nothing but a sword falling to the deck.

Then he heard the shouts of Smudge and blinked, his eyes no longer glowing, he ran below deck to look for his companions, looking around the ship and the now piles of bodies, their work had clearly been done, it was time to leave.

He spots Pettrah, holding a blade to the wizzard's throat and frowns. In an almost sad voice he says, "if the enemy is of no use for information, destroy him and be done with it. Do not allow time to threaten again."

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/14/2011 11:02 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Tears running down his face, Blinten looks between the two women. Biggs fades into mist, returning to his plane to rest.

"Firemane, we gots too-" His voice trails off, as he fumbles in his pocket. He pulls out the charm, that Smudge gave him. The one that would return him to Stormreach in an instant.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/14/2011 11:03 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan notes that his friends are taking a long time to respond, and askks "Are you all alright? What happened?"
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%