Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/14/2011 11:14 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

"And what lesson would this teach exactly?" she growls from between clenched teeth, not looking away.

"They'll all be dead or gone soon, and no one is here to see what you're doing. All you do is sink to be one of them. You rightfully call him filth, yet you'd do to him something that makes you just as bad, with no more purpose than to sate your own anger?"

TopBottom

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/14/2011 11:31 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

Pettrah holds Smudges gaze defiantly narrowing her eyes.  “Sometimes sating anger is all that can be done.  When it is deserved what should I care?  It is called to stand on the same level as those that harm you, to face them!”  She snarls and her ears twitch noting Markoss’ entrance, Blinten's fear. 

 

She growls and jerks the blade up the man’s spine and out rending a last gurgle from him, then silence.  Her eyes turn to Smudge, a bit cold, with a slight bow of her head she speaks, quietly.  “As my pack wills…let us leave this place.”
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/14/2011 11:51 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge returns Pettrah's nod, her expression softening some. Her voice is more gentle, and the same volume as her friend's. "Thank you, Pettrah."

She turns, laying a gentle hand on Blinten's shoulder, looking weary, and thinks to Arachan. "I've got the scroll still. Time to see if I can use it. I think I know where Intayazz is now... Maybe."

"As Pettrah says, let us leave this place." she speaks aloud. "We're not going to find more here, with two out of three of the people that took Intayazz dead. The message? I think they took him to Stormreach."

Seeing Blinten hold out the charm, she shakes her head. "Keep it, in case you really need it."

She holds out her hand to her friends, and begins reading the scroll, visualizing the deck of the airship in her mind.

((Wow. I totally missed everyone else jump in there while Pettrah and I were having our moment. Heh. Sorry Markoss for not seeing you, and Blinten, for not seeing you with the item. There.. Fixed ))

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/14/2011 11:58 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Sunky, Elorick, Gallifrey? What about you?" asks the ancient mage, leaning on his staff in the middle of his prismatic sphere. His enemies have abandoned any hope of harming him, and now shun the sphere religiously. Many lay dead about him.
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/15/2011 12:03 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss puts a gentle hand on Pettrah's shoulder and nods to Smudge, "take us back to the ship please Miss Smudge."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/15/2011 12:11 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Sorry, forgot about the prisoner thing Delete pls.
TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/15/2011 3:16 AM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

((I'm sorry for not being the most active.  Just this thing is so chaotic.  So very... "extreme."  Can't really keep up with it.))

Pulling out his sword was a calculated risk, but seeing that the small stealth group that was supposed to go down on the ship was no more.  He thought it was the right decision.  He scanned the deck, and moved toward Elorick when he spotted him floating down to the deck.

That is when all hell broke loose.  Fighting coming from every direction.  Mages overhead casting spells like a mad man, cats and wolf women scaling the side.  In decades of war, fighting on every bit of land of the five nations, even when he was with family in the Demon Wastes he had never seen this kind of chaos.  He stood there dumb struck for a moment, while all this happen around him.  Finally he recomposed himself and spoke, his normal authoritative tone seeming hollow.  "Elorick.  Grab someone to question.  We had our orders, we will not stray.  I shall prepare our teleportation back to the ship.  I am sure the others can handle themselves."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/15/2011 3:28 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Smudge, we gots to get back now! We don't have time to fly back." Been blurts, trying to gain control of his emotions. "We need to go get Ma!"

He places the charm, back into his pocket, though his hand stays there. "I can't lose her Smudge!"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/15/2011 3:48 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge frowns, shaking her head as she is interrupted reading the spell. "You have a point. We can't just take all the time it would take to fly back. Can you wait just long enough for us to return to the ship and get everyone back safely? I will leave with you as soon as I see everyone on board, I promise."


((I have to run to work, but assuming he says yes... I'll teleport us back to the ship right after, you can move on to there if you like. I'll be back in about 4 hours. heh.))

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/16/2011 10:12 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten nods softly, able to grab some control over his emotions. "Ok, Smudge. I will wait just for a little. If you think it'll help."

Suddenly the boat lurches, a loud explosion coming from somewhere below the group.

Blinten is thrown to the floor, from the force. He rises to his knees weakly, looking to Smudge. "I thinks we gots to get off the boat."
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%