Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/7/2011 10:39 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge nods to Arachan, flashing him a smile. That would be fantastic. Our ship would be warded against scrying, and invisible.

As to the approach, that is definitely an option, and you can never have too many options. We'll decide the plan as we see what we're getting into.

She turns to Aaliana. "It is somewhere on or around some islands to the north of here, between Stormreach and Korthos."

TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/7/2011 11:15 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 306
0
Like
0
Dislike

((What? Long, mostly redundant, OOC shpeel? You must be seeing things... ))

As he crossed the threshold into the more familiar rear section of the Phoenix, Elorick hears the rumble of a fair handful of voices drifting down from the loft. Naturally, his curiosity was piqued - maybe they'd found new information regarding Intayazz's capture - but his head was spinning from his research and he needed a calming drink to ground him.

A few minutes later, tea in hand, he crept up the ramp, keeping to the shadows just long enough to identify the voices and ensure that friend rather than for awaited him at the top.

"Protection from scrying would be advisable," he commented as he joined the circle of people clustered around the table, "The less eyes and ears these people can have on us, the better."

His eyes drifted towards the spread-out map, and he suddenly got the uncomfortable feeling he ought to have perhaps asked permission before butting in on their conversation. Smiling sheepishly, he voiced his concerns, "Looks like you've all been busy... I'd like to see Intayazz returned home safely as much as the next guy, and my services are at your complete disposal if you'd like them, but I apologize if I've overstepped any boundaries. Have the battle-plans been drawn, or is there a way I could still assist you?" An unmitigated spark of excitement blossomed in his eyes, as if he were almost looking forward to helping exact their collective vengeance. This impression was, however, contrasted in his slightly awkward countenance.

TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/7/2011 11:56 PM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


((Al, Khesh knows very little about any of this, having only been involved in one evening where murders were being discussed.  (But oh boy did she stick her nose right into that! )  You can probably bumble along to an extent the same as I'm doing... *grin*))


Khesh appears unfazed by Pettrah's outburst, and watches the girl leave before turning back to Smudge.  Giving Blinten's shoulder a light squeeze to remind him she is there, she looks at the female halfling intently.

"That one obviously does not trust me.  I do not know if you do.  But I assure you that I only wish to help.  If you do not desire my assistance in this matter then please say so, otherwise tell me what I may do to aid you in recovering your friend."


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/8/2011 12:04 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 248
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Of course you can help!" Blinten chimes in, "if that stupid, mean human who wants to break my legs can help, so can you! I like you, and I don't like him. Yazzy trusted you to look into his head, so we can trust you to help again!"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/8/2011 12:10 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Khesh can be trusted," Arachan agrees, "I allowed her into my mind, as well, and was unscathed."
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/8/2011 2:49 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge nods to Kesh with a smile, agreeing with Blinten and Arachan. "I don't know you well enough yet to truly trust you, but I welcome your help, and you've given me no reason to distrust you. If it seemed that I did, chalk it up to a fairly private person being unnerved by someone in her head." She chuckles softly.

"I wouldn't have let you there if I thought you'd meant harm. Pettrah, well, she doesn't trust easily, and first impressions last. Give her time."

((What Elorick? Long ooc comment? I didn't see that. Just like I'm not editing a response to you in right now. ))

She turns to Elorick and nods. "Your help is more than welcome as well. Honestly, the more people we can get that have the ability to do this quietly, the better the chance for Intayazz."

She stands. "Well, we have our plan, such as it is. I'm going to do a little more research, and see if I can contact Galifrey and Sunky. We leave in the morning, as soon as everyone is together. Blinten, I'd suggest a good, long, night of sleep. Oh, and take this."

She tosses him a small charm. "If things get dicey when we're there, use it. It will take you and whoever is touching you, back to Stormreach." She smiles, neglecting to tell him the fact that she has its double which will allow her to activate it herself if need be, getting him out of a dangerous situation if he hesitates.

"Be well everyone, and be prepared. I'll see you in the morning."

With a wave she heads down the ramp, her mind racing as she leaves to prepare for tomorrow.

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/8/2011 6:27 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan rises slowly from his seat, for once looking all of his long years. "Goodnight then my friends. I shall meet you tommorrow."
((This isn't *actually* going to happen this morning, is it? 'Cause I have to go in an hour
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/8/2011 8:42 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 248
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten scampers off the chair, and off to Yazzy's room. The charm, made him frown at first, but now he understood what Smudge wanted. He's was the smallest, and quick. While they were all fighting, he was to slip through, find Yazzy and bring him back.

Yepper, that is the plan. She just didn't want to say it in front of every else, because they wouldn't like it. They would say I will mess up, or somethin. But I'll show them! I'll get Yazzy back, and prove that Smudge had the right plan, and I can do it!

I really, really will!



Laying down on the bed so briefly, that it may as well just have been a thought, Blinten begins to pace the room. The excitement was far too great, for him. Building up inside, boiling in every inch of his body.

After several minutes of this, he stops, "I know what I can do!" He shouts. He then plops down, and begins rummaging through his pouch.....
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/8/2011 2:58 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

The sun had not yet begun to rise over the city of Stormreach, as Smudge climbed the steps of the airship tower and boarded the airship Galifrey had provided them. She looked out over the rooftops and spires, staring northward at the distant expanse of land and sea and greying morning sky, as if she could see all the way to their destination.

She finished her preparations the night before, gathering a few more useful items, making sure everyone was up to date as to what was going on, coordinating the two ships. She even managed to catch a few hours of really good sleep, despite the maelstrom of thoughts in her head. This morning however, looking out over that expanse from the rail of the airship, the task before her was daunting. She hated going into this knowing so little, having only a ghost of a plan.

They would find Intayazz and bring him back though. She was determined.

She pushed back from the rail with a sigh as she heard some of the others boarding behind her. Pushing her worries aside, she met them with a reassuring smile and a look of confidence.

A small figure trotted up from belowdeck and she chuckled. Apparently Blinten had been even more eager than she to get moving, and beat her here. Briefly she wondered if he'd even slept.

It was good her friends were here so soon. She only hoped the rest would find their way quickly. She was eager to be off.

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/8/2011 3:52 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan glides up the steps early in the morning, expecting to be the first there. "I suppose no one else could rest, either?" he says, upon seeing the others. He worries about their safety, but says nothing for fear of offending them. He thinks again, "If only I could go alone. They are so young and have much more to lose if they perish. I swear I shall never return unless I have done all that I can to get everyone back safely."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%