Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!

Intayazz (Officer) 3/8/2011 3:56 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 248
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten was near to finishing examining the entire airship. He had never been on one before, docked or flying. The excitement of the previous night had faded, and now a more calm feeling was setting in.

Excitement over finally finding Yazzy, was gently being replaced with thoughts of the dangers they would face ahead. And Blinten's appearance seemed to show he had thought of such things. 

He was now clad with a light chain mail, covering everything from his neck down. His hands were gloved and wrists bore protective gauntlets. Sheathed on his right side, was a long rapier, his left was a rapier. He also wore a deep,  dark green cloak, a golden broach holding it in place. The only two things that he now wore, that were part of his normal attire, are the spectacles on his face, and his pouch on his waist.

He retrieved a sack that he had placed against the railing of the ship. He notices Smudge standing, and waves slightly, a smile touching his face. A face, normally wild with some sort of emotion, oddly calm for the boy.

"Hey Smudge! Today's a good day."
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/8/2011 6:59 PM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


Khesh glances around the deck as she boards the airship, noticing Blinten and smiling warmly at the boy.  "A good day indeed, my small friend.  I see that you have come prepared for anything," she adds, hoping that he won't get himself into any trouble.

She turns the smile on Smudge and Arachan.  "Good morning.  I appreciate your trust in me, and the opportunity to assist.  Is there anything that you require, or are you prepared to depart?"


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/8/2011 7:02 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan eyes flash, an indication that he is amused by Khesh's question. "Khesh, I have been ready to leave since I first found out Intayazz was missing."
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/8/2011 7:42 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge grins broadly at Arachan's response and nods in agreement. "As have I. As soon as we're all here, we depart."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/8/2011 7:56 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan begins to walk in circles, impatient. "I hope they will be here soon. Having come to this point, I cannot bear to be delayed any longer. How many do we still wait upon?"
TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/8/2011 10:05 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 306
0
Like
0
Dislike

((*chuckles* Goodness gracious, it's hard to keep up with this thing. Some of us have lives you know Wow, think that's the first time I've ever got to say that!))
Elorick nods curtly back at Smudge and replies somewhat absently, as if talking to himself as much as to her and the rest, "It would be intolerable twiddling my thumbs back here just hoping everything works out. If something were to happen, and I knew I hadn't been there when I was needed... well, it's my pleasure to offer whatever help I can to this rescue mission."

After the group began disassembling, he glanced back at the map and then rushed to catch up with Smudge before she got too far away to see if she could fill him in on the details he was still lacking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For an hour or two, he'd been too excited to even attempt resting. The spark of adventure had been lit within him, even if it was under unfortunate circumstances. But he had taken Smudge's advice about a long sleep to heart, even if he couldn't 'sleep' per se, and eventually found his exhaustion outweighed his restlessness.

Seating himself cross-legged on a soft pillow in the middle of his chamber, he closed his eyes and let his mind loosen, silently reflecting on all he'd learned in the past days and contemplating the dangerous road ahead of them. "My my, we're awfully calm considering one of our first real friends is being held captive Host knows where - dead, for all we know." He curled his lip in discontent at the vicious thought, but couldn't deny it's truth. Then he sighed and shook his head to clear it of negative thoughts. "I am concerned.. I'm just not allowing myself to get worked-up about it. Staying calm under pressure is key to dealing with situations like this."

And with that more pleasant thought in mind, he drifted off into reverie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elorick got up early so that he could warm his fighting muscles up before their departure; not enough to tire him out, just enough to get the blood flowing and shake off the last vestiges of dopiness. Shortly after the sun had first broke the horizon, he grabbed his meager pack and headed for the airship tower he was to meet the others at.

He was slightly surprised, but nonetheless relieved, to see the majority of their crew already milling about the airship when he arrived. "Morning, everyone." he said with half-hearted cheeriness, "Hope you weren't all waiting on me. And here I thought I'd be early!"

TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/8/2011 10:50 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

Shortly after, Aaliana just fades into sight on the airship, cloak pulled tight about her. "It looks like everyone is ready to leave pretty early. Do you trust everyone here Smudge? Can everyone keep quiet?" She then looks about her, evaluating each of the people in turn.

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/8/2011 11:31 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge smiles to Elorick and Aaliana, welcoming them. "They wouldn't be here if I didn't trust them, Aaliana. What's on your mind?"

TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/9/2011 12:33 AM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

She gathers the cloak from around her and spreads her green wings, wide. Green scales also stand out in spots around her skin.

"Since I have become this, I have become harder to see, and harder to hit as well." The green blends nicely with the trees and brush around me. I am still not sure of everything that this has done, but I think I know a little more now.

I have also got something recently. It was being hidden on Sorrowdusk Island. I don't know where we are going, but it might help us. It allows me to move around in the water as the air, and from what someone else who examined it said, it can even help those around me a bit as well.

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/9/2011 12:41 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sunky was leaning against the cabin of the airship, blending in perfectly with the shadows, aided by his black leathers and a black cap hiding his long red hair. He watched as one by one the party assembled, watching them act and making mental notes of each. Finally he decided to step out and nodded to smudge.

He had inspected the ship earlier when he had heard of another airship being offered, and liked what he had seen, good solid wards, great enchantments, it was better than his guild's old beat up ship.

"Nice ship, and glad to see you are all eager to get this started. I'm as ready as all of you are to get this bloody Lieutenant found and get Monty off my ass about it."

---------------

Markoss raced through the market, jumping from building to building at lightning speed. He had only just been informed of them leaving to save his friend Intayazz that morning and he did not want to miss the flight. He jumped out over a long roadway, seemingly obvious to fall well short of the next building over. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them summoning his ki, a gust of wind seemed to come out of nowhere and push him forward, landing swiftly on the other building.

His mad dash through the city continued until he landed gently at the foot of the airship spire. Bounding up the steps two at a time he reached the top, spotting the airship he bounded aboard, and smiled politely at the assembled group.

"It is good to see you all, I am glad not to be late. May the gods guide us to find our dear friend Lieutenant Intayazz."

Sunky wrinkled his nose at the monk, then pointing a thumb at him muttered, "who's that goody goody?"

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%