Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*
Lanaliathe 11/15/2013 5:09 PM
I logged in a couple of weeks back, took one look at the new enhancement trees and logged back out... Haven't been back since! Can't be bothered to figure out how that works right now.
Nklos 11/12/2013 7:26 PM
Update 20. https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-release-notes

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/9/2011 5:50 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

After a night of particularly fitful rest Pettrah pads up to the assembled on the airship, smiling at some and frowning at others.  A large razorcat follows her, quiet as a shadow and far more deadly.  The two board the airship, neither looking particularly enthused about the idea and head toward Smudge.

 

“Friend Smudge, it is perhaps your greatest asset and fault that you trust easily enough to lend such to all assembled.” She nods to the others assembled, smiling briefly at Markoss before turning her gaze back to Smudge.  The large cat comes to sit beside her lazily considering the group.  Pettrah brings a hand up, idly playing with the spines at the cat’s neck.  “This is Zeek.  Are we set to depart, then?  I am eager to reach a point where we may be of use.”  She straightens herself as Zeek chuffs approval.

 

She considers Aaliana but says nothing, noting again how odd the majority of humanoids were.
TopBottom

zoltando (Officer) 3/9/2011 5:52 AM EST : RE: A meeting

Officer
Zoltando (Thelanis)


zoltando
Posts: 530
0
Like
0
Dislike

Staying hidden in the shadows as he boarded the airship secretly, Kilgran calmly took in the complications that had arisen. The monk Markoss was quite adept, possibly more so than he was and the red headed rogue might just have the skills to spot him. Altering his plans slightly Kilgran moved to the deeper parts of the ship, reluctantly deciding that staying hidden was more important than listening to the planning that would go on in the ship.

(please take this as having happened earlier, I dont look for one day and everything just speeds ahead. Also, Yay kitty for McCoy to play with...large deadly kitty who specializes in killing things, the best kind of playmate)











 http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Characters: Zoltando
TopBottom

ShiningEagle (Member) 3/9/2011 7:25 AM EST : RE: A meeting

Shiningeagle (Thelanis)


ShiningEagle
Posts: 159
0
Like
0
Dislike

The long shadows on the water helped shadowy steps.  The night was an ally, ever and always it would seem, as was the wind.  Each footstep guided with unseen speed and stealth as the shadowy form strode faster and faster.

The assassin wouldn't give his name, nor why he desired this job done, but money was money.  Sighing, focusing ki, the chakra of life, that hidden essence in all, the shadow turned, and to any that might have been watching, they would have seen a perfectly normal person dressed all in black, now running across the surface of the water.

Running for what seemed like hours across the waters, calm and then at time rough, the figure sped across the surface of the deeps to the target.  Targets to kill, always paid money for those that had any idea of how business should be done, and that man seemed to have an intimate knowledge.

Across the horizon, islands and ships.  Good, the thought came, getting close to the target.  I just hope the time frame hasn't elapsed.  If the bastard didn't do one thing, its that he didn't give me much time.
Characters: ShiningEagle StrongBrow
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/9/2011 3:41 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge smiles and shrugs at Pettrah. "I'm usually a good judge of people. If they don't give me a reason to distrust, I keep an open mind." She looks as if she's going to say more, but realizes now isn't the time.

She eyes the razor cat and holds out a hand to it, letting Zeek get her scent, and gauging his response, before she makes any move to touch him.

"These people I have given trust or at least the benefit of the doubt, and they have shown willing to risk their lives to save our friend," she smiles at those who were friends with Intayazz and nods to them, "Their friend. That deserves respect, no?"

"I think most who wished to join us are here. There may have been a few that came on earlier that slipped down below. We should push off. I'm just as eager as the rest of ya to get moving!"

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/9/2011 4:57 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan smiles upon hearing that it is time to depart. "I will be below deck; if I work from up here, the wind may distract me and cause the ship to become visible again."

Arachan enters the bowels of the ship, looking for a place where he can be comfortable. Finding none, he creates himself a large, well-stuffed chair and settles down, cursing the ship's lack of comforts. Deeming the small porthole inadequate, he causes the floor to become like a one-way mirror, allowing him a breath-taking view of the city, so that he can tell when they had left the city and when he should begin his spell.

((and no, you can't sneak up on me and kill me, I have the set that gives dm's vision. Oh, and I'm immune to sneak attacks.
TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/9/2011 6:14 PM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


Khesh inclines her head gracefully in greeting to Markoss.  "Master Markoss, I am pleased to see you.  It would appear that we are ready to depart."

She glances around the deck, smiling at the new arrivals - even Pettrah gets the same warm smile as everyone else - and waits to see if her attention is needed anywhere.



Slawler said:
((and no, you can't sneak up on me and kill me, I have the set that gives dm's vision. Oh, and I'm immune to sneak attacks.


((Are you immune to dazzling smiles and female distractions?  Not that Khesh will necessarily provide such - just sayin'... *grin*))


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/9/2011 6:22 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan taps his foot impatiently, wondering when the ship will depart. He creates a small hole in the floor and starts throwing candy at the people below.

((Of course I am. I'm a an 849 year old necromancer. And you're a... human.
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/9/2011 6:29 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

((For an 849 year old who has spent years in tedious study, he's awfully impatient.  Post is coming.))

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/9/2011 6:30 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Having confirmed that everyone had arrived, the airship departed, and was now cruising nearly as fast as it could safely go. Perhaps slightly faster even.

Blinten sat at the bow of the ship, his feet under the railing, dangling over the edge. While he told himself that he was watching, he really was just trying to stay out of the way.

The emotions of the morning had faded, and now he simply felt silly armed and armoured as he was. The others would move quickly, and have everything settled, long before he could swing a weapon.....

... But he wasn't supposed to, he reminded himself. He was supposed to go find Yazzy, while everyone else dealt with the bad people.

Absently, he fiddles with something in his pocket. Making sure it was still there. Having something in a pocket, rather than his pouch seemed odd to him, but he needed to make sure he could grab it at a moments notice, and while he tried to organize the pouch the night before, he still didn't trust that he would be able to find the thing he needed in a rush.

Closing his eyes, and calming down, he begins to murmur a song to himself. Barely audible at first. gaining confidence in the fact that unless someone was really close, his song would be lost in the wind, the song slowly builds. What words he sang, he did not know, as it was a song he had learn while listening to the performers of House Phiarlan.

His legs dangle over the world below, singing to himself, while keeping an eye out for anything in the waters below.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/9/2011 6:38 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

When the ship begins to move, Arachan quickly closes the hole he made. When he can no longer see the city, he makes the ship invisible. Though the effort to make such a large object invisible would incapacitate most magi, he is above that. He quickly becomes bored watching the ocean go by, and magically amplifies his voice so that it fills the entire ship, even outside where the violent winds drown out most noise.

"If any last minute plans or preparations are going to be made, please don't hesitate to come down and tell me. I can concentrate on the spell and talk at the same time. Just knock before you come in, so I don't rot your insides on accident."

((Of course Arach's impatient. Before he found all of you, every friend he had was killed. He wants Int back safe.
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%