Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 2:05 AM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sunky had essentially taken the words out of my mouth.  Send down a small scouting force.  Gather information on the happenings below.  I can not turn myself invisible, but I am able to avoid most forms of detection, both the mundane, and well... things like them having true seeing won't help if they can't find me.  I would also be able to escort any who do not have such abilities back to the airship.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/10/2011 2:33 AM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I remember that as being very strong." Aaliana says, as she approaches from the back of the ship. "How many bottles do you have left? Wouldn't it be better if we used it a couple of places? The best place I can think of is where they eat." Aaliana pauses a moment. "I also can possibly get into that ship.  Something I have found I can do once in a while is have things go through me without touching me. I don't know how or why it happens, but it does. Maybe I can come up from below the ship." Aaliana looks at Smudge, waiting for a response and a plan.

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 4:15 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge nods slowly, obviously looking a little disappointed to be relegated to staying behind. She'd much rather be doing than just planning.

"You have a point, Markoss. You do have advantages I don't." She pulls a vial from her pouch and tosses it to him. "First then, we scout, see what we can do to lessen the numbers. I do have a few of these vials, if you think there may be other places to use them. I will be guided by those with more experience in planning such things. How many do we think should go? I think a light force would be best, personally."

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/10/2011 7:36 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 248
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten works himself free from the grasp around him, before plopping down, against the railing, looking at the other. A small 'hrmph' escapes him, but he says nothing more.

Disappointment is etched on his face, but he could understand what the others saying was smart. He sat there kicking his feet, feeling out of place among everyone, but not wanting to leave and miss something important.

His mind was racing desperately, trying to find something anything that could be helpful, improving his worth in everyone's eyes.

I thought did eventually come to him, and he carefully, spoke up, not wanting to interrupt, but wishing for everyone to hear.

"What if they don't eat on the boat? With all those magic guys swooshing around down there, wouldn't they just make the food on one of the islands around?"

He gets up, looking down. Though they had gone over most of the islands to get here, there were still a couple around.

"They're probably parked here to do stuff on those islands." He said pointing. "So maybe, we get other people to go check them, or grab a guy from the boat and ask him."

He looked back at the others, feeling small and unsure if what he said was correct, but it came to his mind, and he had to share.

He looked back to the ship, below. His plan on finding Yazzy becoming harder than ever. It was getting rather dark, and the day had been long. He shuffles past everyone, excusing himself, and walks towards the cabins.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 1:36 PM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

He makes a good point.  I don't like the idea of using poisons any way.  Slow acting poisons would well, take too much time.  A fast acting poison would alert the people to our presence, after one or two start to convulse when they eat or drink, it is best to assume they would not continue to stand in line for food and beverage.


As for how many to send, I would not send more than four personally.    Much more and you greatly increase the odds of detection.  *Having noted Smudges disappointment at the idea of being forced to stay on the ship he continues.*  I am of course also willing to stay up here.  Where ever you think I would be of the most use lady.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 3:19 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge looks thoughtful. "Well, the poisons are fast acting when put straight into the bloodstream. When ingested.. I think most of them would have eaten before it acts, but that dinner would not be finished by the time it started. It's a sleeping poison. People are just going to start getting very tired at first, nothing to alert suspicion... Until the first few fall face down in their soup."

She shrugs, "It is an idea to keep on hand. If, like Blinten thinks, they eat on one of the islands over there," she gestures to one of the islands, a fair distance from the ship, "There won't be anyplace to put it anyway."

Crossing her arms, she begins to pace, thinking. "I do like the idea of nabbing one and bringing him back. How does this sound? Four people, two to scout and figure the layout, gather what information we can, and two to nab someone who will not be missed immediately, so that we can question him. If one of the two teams happens across the galley, and it happens to be making dinner, we can offer the cook some help in spicing."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 3:56 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan seemingly appears out of nowhere behind them, and says, "If we are going to capture one, I can silence them from quite far away. I can also, of course, take care of invisibility for anyone who can't do it for themselves."
TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/10/2011 4:53 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 306
0
Like
0
Dislike

Elorick nods in agreement with the plans. "Information is key in situations like these; interrogating one of them is probably one of the best routes to take. I have to agree with what others have said regarding the number sent to the ship. Stealth is right up my alley, but if others feel they would be better suited to the task, I have no objection to staying behind."

After a moment of thought, and a cursory glance to guesstimate the number of people on the ship, he adds, "Though I'm hopeful everything will go smoothly, I still think it might be best to have at least a few of us ready to jump into the fray if things go awry. Maybe send more than we intend to board their vessel down to hide nearby, or even bring the whole airship as close as we can without putting ourselves in too much danger."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 5:02 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I agree with Elorick, but either I must stay with the airship or it must be far enough away that it cannot be seen. If I am engaged in combat, there is no garantee that I will be able to keep the ship invisible. Who do we think would be best to send?"
TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/10/2011 5:53 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

Aaliyana looks thoughtful a moment. "I have a question for you." She pauses a moment as she tries to think of how to phrase it.

"As I have been helpinh people in the city, one of the things I have had to do is ask questions of some people who did not want to answer those questions. But, we never brought them back to the person who needed the help. Is it okay to bring someone here? Some of those islands down there do not look like they have anyone on them. Can we not set up a small, temporary camp at one of those to bring someone to? That way, even if we are found or the person somehow manages to get away, we can still disappear."

She looks around the airship. "I am not sure how many airships look like this, but I think it might be best not to expose it to danger as much as possible."

She looks at the people gathered. "Oh wait, I think that was a couple of questions. I am sorry. I am not that familiar with this sort of thing. And please just tell me what you need me to do. I will help as I am able."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%