Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!

Forums : Official Open ROLE-PLAY Forum > Exploratory Forces
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
SickleYield (Applicant) 5/26/2011 2:11 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

" - teleported us back 'ere," Thelydd says, concluding her recital of the morning's events.  She sits perched on one of the chairs, one leg bent so that she can rest an arm on the knee, the other leg dangling.

"Then you have earned your wage well."  Xyries detaches a bag from her belt and tosses it to Thelydd, who catches it easily.  She drops it into the driest of her own pouches, nodding in satisfaction at the weight.

Both women turn to look as Leon groans.  Xymorel flinches, but does not move from her position.  She frowns anxiously as Leon tries to get up and slumps back again.

"Still under the weather," Thelydd says.  "Ain't surprising.  Found him in a bloody huge pile of skellies and ghouls."

"I th-think you'd better heal him again," Xymorel says.

"Yes, of course."  Xyries moves to kneel beside the pallet and casts the Cure Critical Wounds spell again, then a Greater Restoration.

"Leon?" Xymorel says hopefully.
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 5/26/2011 2:30 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Hmm... Leon has 400 hp's without his buffs and stuff, he was incapacitated, and cure crit only does around 40 to 50ish health... so you got him back to one-quarter health )

Leon mumbles and groans as he feels the divine energy surge through his body. His strength starts to come back to him and he slowly pulls himself up into a sitting position, he can't help but rub his previously injured forearm and leg. Both are still quite tender at the least, and while the magic had done it's job, he had enough experience with divine healing to know it's often patchwork at best, at the body definitely needs time to finish up the job.

He sighs looking at Xymorel and mumbles, "am fine."

TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 5/26/2011 12:07 PM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

(Unyielding Sovereignty it is, then!  Good thing I got her the Radiant Servant prestige class.)

"S-sure you are," says Xymorel.  She looks at Xyries again.

Xyries nods and reaches out her left again.  This time she simply lays the other hand on her own heart.

"Unyielding Sovereignty," she says.  Divine energy flares up around her like a small sun.  There is an instant's delay, and then another bright flash as it transfers to Leon.
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 5/26/2011 12:41 PM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Leon blinks rapidly as the light subsides, and then re-examines his arm. He flexes his fingers experimentally and then checks his leg, it too fully recovered. He let's a small smile and nod in thanks go to Xyries.

TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 5/26/2011 12:50 PM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Xyries nods slightly in return and stands up. 

"Anyfing else you'll be needing from me?" Thelydd asks behind her.

"Beyond the other matters we discussed, no," Xyries says.

"Y'know there ain't much chance of me findin' it," Thelydd says.  "'E ain't never gonna let that slip around the likes 'o me."  She hops off the chair easily.  "Nor it ain't very grateful, after what 'e's done."

"I do not say I will immediately make use of the information," Xyries says coolly.  "But if you are able to find it, I will still pay you for it."

"Like I said, it ain't likely," Thelydd says frankly.  She does a neat hop and kick off the wall in order to reach the deadbolt, then lands soundlessly.  Her next words are said over her shoulder as she reaches for the doorknob. 

"But I'll keep it in mind.  You be careful of that 'alf-elf, Cleric."

And then she is gone, pulling the door shut behind her.
TopBottom

SaneDitto (Member) 5/26/2011 3:48 PM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SaneDitto
Posts: 131
0
Like
0
Dislike

Reuken steps aside to allow room for the halfling to open the door. He does not say anything at her remark about him, and his flat stare and stony expression are equally as inscrutable. As the door shuts, he pulls the deadbolt in place with the increased confidence of one gradually adjusting to an unfamiliar skill.

Picking up his longbow, the half-elf moves towards the nearby window and looks out from it. His posture is not overly tense, but neither does it convey complacency, and he does not turn to look at anyone within the house.

"You can try to fight evil while remaining good. You'll fail, because you can't. You turn evil to kill evil, so the good don't have to suffer."

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 5/27/2011 4:31 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Leon gathers himself up and stands. While fully recovered, he can't help but walk with a slight limp as he subconsciously avoids putting any weight on his right leg.

He looks to Xymorel and mumbles, "should be safe..." he then looks down at the ground, "I should go."

TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 5/27/2011 11:38 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Xymorel sighs, watching Leon turn toward the door.

"All right," she says.  "T-take care of yourself, Leon. I'll s-see you at the Phoenix."
TopBottom

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%