Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*
Lanaliathe 11/15/2013 5:09 PM
I logged in a couple of weeks back, took one look at the new enhancement trees and logged back out... Haven't been back since! Can't be bothered to figure out how that works right now.
Nklos 11/12/2013 7:26 PM
Update 20. https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-release-notes

Forums : Official Open ROLE-PLAY Forum > Exploratory Forces
Sunky (Member) 5/15/2011 10:33 PM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Leon looks up and down the street to ensure no more undead are coming before slowly walking into the house. Inside the modest furnishings, he collapses onto a wooden chair. His leg is still covered in now dried blood and guts from the undead creatures he had slaughtered earlier, and now he reeks of alcohol.

Xymorel spotting his leg, inquires of him with wide eyes, but he mumbles a quick, "am fine." But as she approaches to inspect, the alcohol on him is apparent, he sighs as he smells it himself, and looks away.

TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 5/16/2011 12:28 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Xymorel looks at Leon with wide, horrified eyes.

"Have you been d-drinking?" she says.

Leon's muttered denial is not even slightly convincing.  Xymorel frowns down at him from beside his chair.

"Then why do you smell like - ? You're a liar!"
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 5/16/2011 12:31 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Leon's head droops as he gazes at the floor, "I'm sorry... I... lost... couldn't..." he holds up his trinket, muttering the elven word to activate it, but nothing happens. "I couldn't... lost my mind..."

He looks up desperately at Xymorel, almost broken. "I'm sorry..."

TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 5/16/2011 12:38 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Xymorel reaches out a tentative hand to Leon's pauldron.  He is the only person with whom she ever does this, and almost solely in moments like this one.  The perfect inertia of complete despair robs him of immediate threat.

"J-just don't do it again," she says quietly. "I thought you were g-getting better."

Xyries, meanwhile, has pulled the other three chairs out from behind the table and arranged them equidistant from the one Leon now occupies.
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 5/16/2011 1:03 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan ignores the chair and instead glares at Reuken. "That man is guilty of murder. May I deliver justice apon him?"
TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 5/16/2011 1:13 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Xymorel looks quickly from Arachan to Reuken.

"M-murder?"
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 5/16/2011 1:23 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan frowns at Xymorel. "Did she not tell you? This man killed Shurjra, the Drow who risked her life to save your sister's. He threw a knife into her back because she did speak as he wished."
TopBottom

SaneDitto (Member) 5/16/2011 1:37 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SaneDitto
Posts: 131
0
Like
0
Dislike

As the people take their seats, Reuken pulls his chair over by the door, checks said door to ensure the deadbolt is in place, and slowly sits down with some semblance of relief and weariness. Bits and pieces of the surrounding conversation had already begun to slip by his wavering attention, a state that was not entirely unexpected, but what surprised him more was the extent of his fatigue. The adrenaline had already drained away, leaving his limbs leaden, and it would be so easy to rest his head against the wall, close his eyes, and drift into the droning words...


A lash. His scream of pain. Eyes glaring down. It is not time to sleep yet, cub. The Black Wind embraces all, but the weak and unwary hear its cry sooner. Get up. We will begin again.


Baring his teeth to stifle a yawn, Reuken blinks over at Arachan, and the expression in the lich's face, as well as his words, stops him short.

"Did she not tell you?" Arachan grated, frowning at Xymorel. "This man killed Shurjra, the Drow who risked her life to save your sister's. He threw a knife into her back because she did not speak as he wished."

Very slowly, the half-elf uncrosses the blades in his lap and stands up, willing all exhaustion to drain from his muscles as he looks squarely at Arachan.

"Call it 'murder' if you wish, windwalker." There is no semblance of expression, regret or otherwise, in Reuken's scarred face, but his voice is frosty. "It is justice."

"You can try to fight evil while remaining good. You'll fail, because you can't. You turn evil to kill evil, so the good don't have to suffer."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 5/16/2011 1:43 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan turns around, looking furious that Reuken would dare say such a thing. "It is justice." "It is justice to you that one who was forced to serve an evil man should be slain in return for attempting to prevent one of you from destroing the other? When she spoke to me, she did not say that Xyries was safe. She said you were both safe. She cared that you did not perish on her account, and you repaid her with a dagger in the back. That is no justice. I will hear no more of your bile. Only the request of the mistress of this house will prevent your death." Arachan turns to face Xyries. "May I deliver justice apon him?"
TopBottom

SaneDitto (Member) 5/16/2011 1:59 AM EST : RE: Exploratory Forces
SaneDitto
Posts: 131
0
Like
0
Dislike

Weathering the full brunt of the lich's anger, Reuken remains silent, but the smile creeping over his face, amused and faintly scornful, leaves no need for words.

With a slight shrug, he leans against the door, blades crossed low on his body, and exhales. Leaning, eyes half-closed, he would look relaxed if it were not for his white-knuckled grip on the weapons' handles.

"You can try to fight evil while remaining good. You'll fail, because you can't. You turn evil to kill evil, so the good don't have to suffer."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%