Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*

Forums : Official Open ROLE-PLAY Forum > A Necromancer's Farewell
Intayazz (Officer) 6/3/2011 12:06 AM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Annie slows her pace, as she nears the group returning. Lost in thought while leaving, she had missed the scream. Thinking herself imagining it, she had finally decided to give in, and see if something did, indeed happen. 

Arachan's family, and Shurjra were walking towards her. She pulls down her hood, and calls out. "Is there something wrong? Can I be of assistance?"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 6/3/2011 12:49 AM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

        Daisliv closes some of the distance between himself and Annie, bringing the floating, shroud-wrapped body into clear view. "There is indeed something wrong, though there is nothing you can do to help. I go to dismiss those guests that remain, and my sister to lay my father and brother to rest. I do not recomend you linger."
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 6/3/2011 12:53 AM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Annie frowns, seeing the body. It does not take her long to realize why it could not be raised.

"Most are already leaving. I can be on my way as well, if you wish?"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 6/3/2011 12:59 AM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

        Daisliv shrugs, "It is for your good and not my preference that I recomend you leave. If you wish to stay and risk a vampire, or being caught in the barriers that will soon surround the keep, then I have no intention of stopping you at the moment. I find I care little." Daisliv resumes walking, leading the procession to the keep.
TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 6/3/2011 1:39 AM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Shurjra slows, looking the elf over.  She is not oblivious to the divine aura that the other exudes.  It prickles uncomfortably at her skin, the same as the one emanating from Starach.  The young drow falls willingly out of step with the others, approaching Annie with the caution she awards anyone she supposes to be worthy of respect.

"He has lost two of his family in a single day," she says to the pale elf, lowering her voice.  "I would not see him lose another.  Any Servant of the Light is very welcome."
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 6/3/2011 9:39 PM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Annie begins walking with Shurjra. She nods to the drow. "Of course, it is understandable. I will help in any way I can. And what are you facing, that it would seem you think a divine would aid you more than others?"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 6/3/2011 10:07 PM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Aeole d'Arachan was killed by a wolf," Shurjra says.  "The wolf was controlled by a vampire.  It trapped his soul and fled."  Shurjra's carmine eyes gleam from beneath her lowered eyelids as she paces beside the elf.  She gestures impatiently at the procession of Arachan's surviving offspring.  Her voice is fervent, but quiet enough to elude another elf's hearing at their present distance from the others.

"These whom I serve are as proud as was the Elder.  But they are not as powerful as he was.  They need help which they will not ask for.  I would give it, were I able.  But my silver only harmed the beast.  It did not die."
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 6/3/2011 10:26 PM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

        As they near the front of the keep, the group splits. Daisliv walks straight to the gates, raises a hand to open them, then walks through, the gates closing behind the body of Aeole. Starach walks to the platform and announces, "This service is ended due to an unexpected occurance within the family. You are asked to leave in the next half-hour, after which time the magics protecting the peremiter of the keep will be resumed, trapping those remaining. We apologize for any inconvenience."

        While her uncle is speaking, Adrialae walks to the dais. She waves a hand, and Arachan's robe wraps itself tightly around its ashes, then rises. As Adrialae notes the blade that his been left there, she repeats the gesture, and the sword comes to rest level with the robe. She rejoins Starach, and followed by the robe, the sword, and the iron golems, walks towards the gates of the keep. Starach stops at the gate and says, "Grant entrance only to our family." The golems take positions on either side of the gate, and Adrialae and Starach walk through. The gates close after they pass.
TopBottom

SickleYield (Applicant) 6/3/2011 10:58 PM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
SickleYield
Posts: 384
0
Like
0
Dislike

Thelydd listens with some curiosity to the announcement, but she has seen doors like the ones now guarded by the golems.  It will be better to wait and listen at the Phoenix.  Accordingly, she swallows her last bite of apple, drains her glass of mead, and slides off the bench to pad off toward Stormreach.

Shurjra stalks after the others, narrowing her eyes as the doors shut after them.  They open again at her touch.

"This way," she says to the elf, and holds the gate open to admit the other before moving rapidly to catch up to the group.
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 6/4/2011 1:58 PM EST : RE: A Necromancer's Farewell
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Annie follows Shurjra silently. She had slain vampires before, but always with several paladins at her side. And she had been well-practiced and properly equipped in doing such a task. She hoped that Arachan's children and grandchildren would prove enough for the task.

A vampire was an abomination to nature, and this one had attacked a family that should be allowed to mourn. Most unforgivable. She would commit herself to its destruction. with all strength she could call upon.

She just hope that it would be enough.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%