Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!

Forums : Official Open ROLE-PLAY Forum > Wake up, it's a beautiful day...
MasonJar4 (Applicant) 1/4/2007 7:34 PM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...
MasonJar4
Posts: 1474
0
Like
0
Dislike


" Sho, you're with us."

Ahopiana and Jhaimes that is, the guild leader obviously referring to the seemingly secrete mission that she mentioned earlier.  She and Sho joined Jhaimes at his table.  What has she planned ?   Had Varro's information and gossip been involved some how?

Those of the first order of the Golden Night, members that had been, and seen many come and go, have grown to recognize Hope's way of doing things.  At first, her ways would seem impulsive and even irrational at times, but sure enough, after-the-fact, she proved to know exactly what she was doing checking the faith and loyalty of the younger ones--young in their relationship with Hope of-the-Lady, not necessarily young in years.



Mithrian liked Uxor, sort of like a big sister.  She sort of liked Varro too-- typical human male.  She coveted Uxor's cold rapier, whispering to herself, "Someday I'll get a blade like that."  Jhaimes, on the other hand, she had nothing but awe and respect for the Paladin, but was glad he wasn't coming with her.  She would feel way to intimidated to be able to perform at her best. 
   That's what Uxor brought our of Mithrian, her best, especially in front of someone like Geona.  Mithrian was happy that Geona was going to accompany them; however, Mithrian had a couple other thoughts lieing in bed waiting for morning.  How would the four of them form up and work together as they ventured deep into Hobgoblin Hell ?  How was Sorgo going to feel questing with such females ? 



TopBottom

537778388_Inactive (Member) 1/5/2007 12:24 PM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...

Officer (retired)
Ruetger (Thelanis)



537778388_Inactive
Posts: 100
0
Like
0
Dislike

*Walking with a quickness in his step Ruetger found himself coming tothe tavern, just then the door to the tavern opened and from it stepped Varro. They exchanged pleasantries and it was understood that several of the Fellowship were still awake and inside the tavern. Ruetger grabbed hold of the door and opened it, stepping inside.*

*The tavern was dimly lit and near empty, he looked among those gathered round the many tables for his guildmates.*
Aoccdrnig to rseaecrh at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
TopBottom

MasonJar4 (Applicant) 1/8/2007 4:06 PM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...
MasonJar4
Posts: 1474
0
Like
0
Dislike

Ahopiana, Hope of-the-Lady and known leader of the FotGN, Jhaimes the Paladin, and Sho, Drow assassin, huddled at the table near, but not in, the back corner of the Rusty Nail.  They talked secretively. At least that's the way most would perceive their conversation--seriously dangerous persons talking seriously about dangerously serious things. 
   Although, a veteran member of the Fellowship would feel quite at ease striding up to them, interrupting whomever that was speaking--including the Golden Night Archon herself--and simply asking, "What's up ?"

They talked about large, nae humongous lizards that flew and breathed air so hot it could singe the tit hair of a fire elemental, that is, if they had hairy nipples.
TopBottom

537778388_Inactive (Member) 1/9/2007 7:40 AM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...

Officer (retired)
Ruetger (Thelanis)



537778388_Inactive
Posts: 100
0
Like
0
Dislike

There, there near to the back corner of the Rusty Nail he saw them, gathered round a table Ahopiana, Jhaimes and Sho. They looked to be deep in discussion and unaware of his presence...

*Ruetger made his way through the tavern to their table, as he drew near he cleared his throat*

Hello there m'lady *said smiling* (as he always addressed Ahopiana), *he motioned to Jhaimes saying* "It's been awhile Jhaimes, I do hope your keeping well." *Then turned towards Sho and nodded * "Greetings".

*turning towards Ahopiana while pulling up a chair and taking a seat*
"I'm not interrupting anything I hope?"
*then he opened a bag, pulled out something, and began to pull pieces off of  what looked like a cupcake*
Aoccdrnig to rseaecrh at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
TopBottom

MasonJar4 (Applicant) 1/19/2007 10:43 AM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...
MasonJar4
Posts: 1474
0
Like
0
Dislike

Glad you made it Ruetger, good to see you here. 

So, Uxor says she's seen a dragon flying over the Market Place. We'll have to ask her to tell us what exactly she saw.  Eh, she's always so thurough in her descriptions leaving out no detail.
TopBottom

538048955_Inactive (Applicant) 1/19/2007 11:18 AM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...

538048955_Inactive
Posts: 632
0
Like
0
Dislike

*a red haired woman glided forward towards the conversation, out from the background. She looked predominantly dark elven, but was a little light skinned for a drow, and her eyes were almost the color of a pale pink topaz. Her pouty little red lips formed into a gentle smile*
Actually, it was I that saw the Dragon you speak of. *she looked between the faces*
I'm sorry, I don't know that I've rightly had the opportunity to introduce myself since arriving with the Fellowship *she bowed and held out a hand* My name is Mekari. I am a surgeon for soldiers and warriors out in the field.
*She slinked out of the way of passers by and came a little closer with the extended hand. She continued* I was in the harbor with another of your fold, though the thing had passed before he'd the chance to turn round and see it.
It was very large... I'm no expert on the age of a dragon, but I'm not certain if it was a great wyrm or an adolescent dragon. But it was a vivid red, with a few hints of orange and yellow beneath. It circled the harbor by the bridge, swooping low, before it made its way up and over the marketplace gates and I lost sight of it.
TopBottom

clanscorpion (Applicant) 1/20/2007 8:24 AM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...
clanscorpion
Posts: 572
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sho looked up at Mekari, and his devil eyes glowed lavender for a few seconds as she talked.  Sho had read her soul, but didn't know what to make of it.  Her soul was like one of those magic puzzles that have pieces to twist about before you get the picture.
"Hello
Mekari, " Sho said coolly, "So you saw the dragon.  Do you know where it went--never mind that actually, the dragon isn't important right now, but we can use a healer where we are going." Sho gave gave a bow. "Pardon me, I'll go get some drinks." Sho went towards the bartender.
__________________________________________________
Sorgo led Axalise to Sho's room and wished her good night.  He went to his room and shut the door.  He looked onto his bed, where lay a scroll entitled to him. He opened and read:
Dear Sorgo Tran,
We are happy to know you have applied to the Silverflame knights of Stormreach.  The bad news is because you disobeyed the council back in Flamekeep, you are stripped of your rank and will have start back from the bottom.  Please turn in your Silverflame knights armor tomorrow, and your shield.  Then you may start as a trainee of the Silverflame knights.
With all do respect,
Stormreach Knights of the Silverflame
Sorgo cursed under his own breath. Then came a sting to his head, and he heard Sho.
"Sorgo, I need you to find out all you can on Mekari." said Sho.  "And make it quick, sorry friend no sleep tonight."
"It's alright Sho," replied Sorgo, "I will get on it right away."
"Thanks." finished Sho,
and the connection ended.
Sorgo took off his Silverflame armor, and put on a half-plate he had in the closet.  He had work to do.
___________________________________________________
Sho picked up the drinks and headed back towards the table.  Then it happened.  Something that didn't happen for years.  His dragonmark.  It burned again, the feeling of dragon's fire on his back was so old that it felt new, his eyes glowed in his pain.  He placed the drinks on the table, and sat down. Then darkness, he blacked out.
TopBottom

538048955_Inactive (Applicant) 1/20/2007 12:40 PM EST : RE: Wake up, it's a beautiful day, to to set our mind...

538048955_Inactive
Posts: 632
0
Like
0
Dislike

(there takin a break from the cabinets for a moment)

*Mekari nodded to both comments* as I said, i lost sight of it over top the city wall. And as for healing, I am at your service. I've seen the flyers of your Fellowship around town, and I thought you could use a surgeon for your missions perhaps.

*When Sho read Mekari's soul, it was beyond a puzzle. It felt... incomplete. As if he were only seeing part. By the subtle shift in her eyes, he somehow felt as if she knew that he had done so, but she said nothing of it.*

*Uxor was walking back in the guildhall looking a bit tired, and wearing a green robe garment, which was a bit of a surprise to see her in. When she saw the little pack of them clustered together, she nearly stopped in her tracks. Her face was stoic, and she came towards them and nodded to the new faces and bowed to the known. She lifted a chin towards Mekari with questioning implication*

*Mekari turned round and held out her hand towards Uxor, smiling with liquid politneness that oozed from every part of her.* I don't think we had the opportunity to be introduced before. I am Mekari, I'll be one of your new field surgeons
*Uxor stared at the hand a moment before taking it carefully.... to Uxor it looked as if one squeezed Mekari's hand too firmly, it might break her. She was rather frail looking.*
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%