Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.
Lanaliathe 11/18/2013 11:49 AM
That would be nice... "I want these abilities..." *poof* Done!
zoltando 11/16/2013 3:51 AM
It works by magic *jazzhands*
Lanaliathe 11/15/2013 5:09 PM
I logged in a couple of weeks back, took one look at the new enhancement trees and logged back out... Haven't been back since! Can't be bothered to figure out how that works right now.
Nklos 11/12/2013 7:26 PM
Update 20. https://www.ddo.com/en/update-20-release-notes

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 9:26 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan's voice is heard again, in a reprimanding tone. "Pettrah! I thought we had agreed on the plan! I hope you know what you're doing."
TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/10/2011 9:55 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 305
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Gah, things move so quickly here! Also.. skydiving!? Eeep!))
Elorick sighs as he watches Markoss jump overboard, though the corners of his mouth twitch in amusement at the sight. "Probably a good plan, Arachan. Though I don't think we ever established who the other pair would be yet."

When Aaliana suggested him, Elorick nodded somberly and bore an expression of grim determination. "Well enough; I've had experience abducting suspects before..." As he realises what he's saying, Elorick trails off and smiles sheepishly. "Uh, yeah, anyway, I am confident I'll be able to successfully bring back someone for interrogation. Whenever you're ready then- Galifrey was it? Whoever you are..."

His eyes narrow as Pettrah rushes the railings and, noting her mutinous movements, reaches out to grab her before she follows Markoss and Smudge over the edge. Too late. His hand closes on thin air and he stumbles forward, set off-balance by the fruitless movement. Frowning slightly, he turns back towards the others, "Well, now that three of us have jumped ship and our plans have already been... shall we say altered, Galifrey and I really ought to make haste to follow up before things get out of hand."


TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/10/2011 11:04 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 245
0
Like
0
Dislike

Raezack paced near the stern, looking over the entire ship. The insufferable halfling brought warning that there was going to be an attack. An attack he had been sent to thwart. He claimed that his 'left elbow itched' when talking to the girl halfling. Talked! He was not supposed to talk! Just kill. Kill the girl. Kill her friends. Kill everyone who were interested in that blasted guard's disappearance! Kill all those on their way now.

He scratched his chin. He had never thought taking the guard was a good idea. Sure, they needed to know, who all knew about them, and there business, but they could've found that out by spying around with him dead. That infuriating human had not spoken a word since arriving! His body was now broken, to the point where he could not talk, even if he had wanted to.

The plan was to leave him in his 'cell' and move into the island, and have the ship sail to Sharn, to wait things out. Cell being what he called the small air pocket, within a nearby island. Fully encased in rock, completely dark and only accessible by magic, it had made the perfect place to keep the noisy human, without having to risk his escape.

Messengers had been coming and going all day, and it seemed like things were going as planned. Then some people didn't return. And others from the far away islands, claim a ship was sailing towards them. It seemed the halfling was right, and that they would not be able to hide in time. And so word was sent, gather the fighting forces to the ship, and the two islands closest to it.

The tattoo'ed priest folded his arms. He was confident they would crush the intruders. An impressive number who wielded magic were on there way to the ship now. They would not be defenseless when their attackers came. They would be quite ready for it, in fact.

Suddenly, a cry was raised, but he was not able to look from where. He was busy looking down at the blade that had come through his back.  He staggered forward, falling trying to look behind himself. The light faded from his vision. The grim face of a female halfling, was the last thing he would see.

***********************

Intayazz laid against the cold stone floor. His hands and wrists were crushed, several ribs were broken and tore into a lung and his jaw was shattered. He tried shifting to find a slightly less agonizing position, but was unsuccessful.

When he had first come, his captors had been interested in who all knew what he knew. After being unsuccessful, they then turned to promising his release, for loyalty to them. An officer in the guard was always nice to have. Intayazz had the impression they already had one or two, however.

He had not said a word since being captured. The only sound coming from him, was air being force out and bones breaking, underneath blows. They were not torturing him, in the way he thought of it. Torture was meant to inflict as much pain as possible, but in a way that ensured the victim would survive to speak afterwards. They were beating him. It was painful, nearly unbearable even, but he would not last much longer. And unless they healed his jaw, he had no way to speak to them.

His mind was in tatters, being held in such a place. Extremely cold, and complete darkness. When he could still walk, he did not have much room to do so. At least he had been able to stand. It wasn't really a room, as it was a bubble in rock. Once he wondered at how much air was in for him to breathe, now that thought didn't matter much. The emotional turmoil that his mind sent him through, waiting these last weeks, made the physical beatings he endured seem a relief. At least there was light when they beat him. There was hope in a sense. Had his captor's left him here, he would perish, without any knowing where to find his body. Should he die on the boat, there was hope he would be found.

And now, he was too useless to grab and beat anymore. He was too broken. He would be left here.

Intayazz lays his head on the cold stone. He accepted his fate. Such was the way things work. A terrible one, perhaps, but wasn't it better that it happened to him and not another?

As if to further torture his mind, and slight glimmer appears in the area, the mage that had taken him initially reaching out to grab him. He was obviously wounded.

"New orders, boy. You're coming with me."

And with those words, they were gone.

***************************

Blinten watched in wide eyed astonishment, and everyone leaping over the side, to the ship below. That had been what he was thinking they would be doing since leaving Stormreach, and he had prepared himself to do it.

Confident that no one was paying attention to him, he had slipped over the side, himself. Now nearing the ship, he readied himself.

He had a plan formed. Smudge had given him a way to bring Yazzy back home, safe. All he had to do was find him. And he would. Pulling out a shirt of Yazzy's, Blinten began reciting the one spell he knew. It took some time to cast, but it would go off as soon as he hit the deck of the ship. He would have much to do while that happened.

But he had a plan.
He would find Yazzy.
And he will bring him home.
Determination set in, and Blinten knew he would die, trying to do just that.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 11:38 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge and Markoss had split up when they had slithered down the mast to recon the ship. She had taken off toward the stern, as he went toward the bow. The ship was bustling with activity, and more than once she had to step into an alcove or behind a door to keep from being seen.

With silent footsteps she paced the ship. This was it, or at least part of it. Priests of the Shadow and mages were crawling all over the place. She just had to get a layout so they could form a plan of attack.

The more she searched, the more she realized that this was just a meeting place. Mages teleported in and out, but there were few bunks or cabins in use.

She found her way to the stern of the ship, cautiously keeping to the growing shadows. A lone figure paced back and forth. When he turned, her heart leapt. It was the priest that had taken Intayazz! She crept up behind him slowly, cooling her anger, trying to resist the urge to just kill him where he stood. It would do no good to raise a cry of alarm now, and risk everything. She would find him later.

A cry went up from the bow of the ship and magic exploded from all over. Someone in her party was found! She cursed silently, realizing that regardless of what she wished, the fight was now on. So much for resisting temptation. Silently she drew her rapier from its sheath, and in one swift movement ran the priest through, relishing the surprise on his face as he slipped to the deck.

Now... Where to find Intayazz? And how to regroup to give her friends the best fighting chance?

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/11/2011 12:28 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss had quickly reached the same conclusion as Smudge as he scouted the ship, robed figures everywhere, teleporting in and out. He could almost taste the magic in the air, so many mages in all directions, the air almost hummed with energy. His body seemed to melt into from shadow to shadow as he moved across the ship, looking for a place of meeting or leadership, some place vulnerable to strike when the shout of alarm rang out.

In the corner of his eye he saw Smudge take the initiative, plunging her rapier into a mage. All around him the robed figures began running as the alarm was raised, taking the opportunity he stuck his foot out, tripping an unwary mage. As the robed figure sunk towards the ground, Markoss moved a hand out to shove it's head into the wooden deck, smashing the wood below, and creating a pulpy, bloody mess in his wake. He jumped out of the shadows, his leg sweeping into the next hooded figure, dark energy crackling along his leg. The energy cleaved clean through the robe, as dark sparks crackled in what used to be a foe.

The number of enemies soon multiplied, and he found himself dodging bolts of magical energy coming from all direction, he tumbled into a cabin, out of line of sight, and quickly scanned the room for more enemies before taking moving next to the door, his fist smashing into the first robed figure that attempted to storm in after him.

TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/11/2011 1:25 AM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

Galifrey turned to salute Blinten prepared to speak a few words to him before joining the ever growing list of people going over the edge.  Then he saw that one more had joined those ranks.  Letting out a low growl he quickly weighed weather he should stay on the ship at this point, or go over, quickly he chose to obey orders.

With a salute to the most senior member of the Fellowship he could spot amongst the crowd he spoke.  "Alianna your second in command, Sunky is running the ship until we return."  With out turning his back to the crowd he steps up onto the railing and falls  backward, body plummeting toward the sea.  A celestial pair of wings shimmer and seem to envelop his body as he races down.  He pulls a wand out from his pocket and casts, slowing his fall the wand slips from his hand and splashes to the sea as he directs his fall toward the boat.

Landing in a shadow, he produces his sword with a crackle of electrical energy and holy fire, and scans his surroundings for friends or foes.



((I did not mean any one person with my comments about playing in God Mode.  I have noticed thing, or have been told of them about more than one person though.  Your character does not need to be near invincible for you to be god moding though.  Any character who instantly has the solution for every problem would be guilty of that.  ))
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/11/2011 8:51 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Crackling with frustration at losing control, Arachan turns to those remaining on the ship. "They are fighting down there," he says. "Do we want to join them, or do we stay here?"
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/11/2011 9:36 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sunky sighed as Galifry jumped ship, mumbling aloud, "this is why I work alone... damn crazy people."

He surveyed the scene, it seemed the vast majority had jumped overboard on their way to the ship below, and his keen eyes could make out fighting and magic spells being cast off in all directions.

"I highly suggest we stay here," Sunky said to the rest of them, "as long as our friends below wish to have somewhere safe to run to."

As if answering his concerns, a robed figure teleported to the deck of their airship, undoubtedly looking to find out what their ship was doing in their skies. In an instant, a throwing dagger was in the air sailing from Sunky's hand, and embeding it's self with perfect accuracy into the hooded man's throat. It clutched in vain at it's neck as it attempted to cast a spell, but no words could penetrate it's breached wind pipe. It soon fell over in a heap, gasping desperately for air it could not get.

Sunky looked over to the pilot, "be ready to leave as quickly as possible as soon as our... friends have returned."

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/11/2011 4:28 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan frowns as the mage appears, and begins to cast a spell before he realizes that the mage is already toppling over, killed by Sunky's dagger. "It appears that our presence is no longer a secret. Why not move the airship down so that those of us with ranged attacks can help our freinds on the ship?"

Heard telepathically this time, Arachan asks "Are you all alright down there? Do we know if Intayazz is on board?"

((How big is their ship?
TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/11/2011 5:25 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 305
0
Like
0
Dislike

Following the others' lead, Elorick hastens to the railings and throws himself over. Being letting go, he turns back to the others and announces, "I'm going to try to avoid the fight as much as possible and try to bring someone back as per the original plan. Now that we know they are enemies though, I won't hesitate to do what I must to any who stand in my way."

Watching the robed figure fall to the red-haired elf's dagger, his lips tighten. "Be careful up here all of you. I doubt he'll be the last to try to turn the tables on us. We'll try to return as soon as possible."

With those words, he pushes off from the ship. Having already lost much time, he pulls off his featherfalling boots midair in an effort to catch up to those who had jumped before him, and calls upon a burst of ki to further speed his descent. Immediately afterwards, he activates the lesser powers of his dragonmark to cloak himself in invisibility and employed a Spy trick he'd learned to fade into the shadows. He hoped between the two he'd be able to escape all but the most powerful magical perception. Of course he'd still have to be quiet.

Plummeting towards the ship, he tried to judge how much further he was from landing and waited... waited... Now! Fumbling to replace his enchanted boots, he felt his fall rapidly slow down.

Not fast enough.

With a frustratingly loud crash, he slammed into the deck of the ship, thankfully away from the heart of activity. A few feet away, he saw a robed foe rush into view, flinging a bolt of energy at the spot from which the sound had seemingly been produced. Tumbling out of the way of the spell, Elorick closed the distance between himself and the mage and, chanelling the movement of his evasive tumble, drove his fist into the man's throat. The man fell to the floor, where he gurgled weakly. As his invisiblity faltered, dispelled by his offensive manouever, Elorick clenched his teeth and delivered a finishing blow to the man's face, putting him out of his misery.

Crouching down and raising his fists defensively, he took in his surroundings. All hell had already broken loose on the ship, spells were being flung willy-nilly, so he hadn't bothered bringing a dark cloak to blend in with his enemies. Their intents had obviously been discovered and he'd need to have as much freedom of movement as possible if he was going to stay alive. Though his goal was ultimately to kidnap one of them to bring back to the others for interrogation, he couldn't deny the equally exciting and horrifying truth: The fight was on.

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%