Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/7/2011 5:06 PM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


Khesh turns her intense blue eyes on Pettrah with a serene smile.

"Patience, child.  A poorly considered plan may be worse than none at all.  I am sure you would wish your friend the best possible chance of survival, yes?  I do not know either of the people that have been named, so I cannot say if they are trustworthy.  But you have whatever assistance I am able to offer."

She smiles again, giving an impression of warmth and compassion, and a genuine desire to help.


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/7/2011 5:49 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Hmm. So now it is Intayazz's turn, huh?" Aaliaya looks briefly at Blinten before turning back to Smudge and asking, "And so, is this somehow related to what happened to you before? Maybe as payback?" Of course my bow and tracking skills will be at your disposal. As for the transportation you mentioned, I am not sure what this scrying is, but if we are protected against it, wouldn't it be better? Or maybe use one to mislead. And I am certainly not familiar with either person you mentioned, so I will leave that judgement up to you."

Aaliana settles down at the table, taking a drink from her cup of juice and begins whistling a gentle birdsong, but keeping her wings tucked away, not knowing who is around.

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/7/2011 6:06 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 246
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten looks up at the woman behind him, then to the others gathered there. Suddenly feeling extremely small, he shrinks back into his seat. His mind feels less troubled, though, and his confidence. Knowing that things were getting done, and soon Yazzy would be back safely.

"We're going to get him!" He shouts, his excitement building. "We're gonna get Yazzy back and no one is gonna stop us!" He then looks at Pettrah, "Go get your kitty, Firemane! Cuz we're gonna go get him now!"
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/7/2011 6:44 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

Pettrah turns a sneer on Keshvarkri, barring teeth.  “Patience I shall have when my pack is safe, mind bender.”  She spits the last bit, gracefully peeling herself from her seat and moving to stand well away from Keshvarkri.  “You may wait here as long as you wish and formulate whatever plans you will.  I would rather spill kidnapping entrails and get my packmate back!”

 

She shifts her eyes briefly to Blinten nodding stiffly, and weaving around the table to the ramp.  “Get me in the vicinity and I may make use of my tracking skill.  Till then I am useless.”  She growls again, shutting her eyes tight.  “I will be a few moments, Zeek and I shall wait outside for you all,” she gestures to them with one hand, the other clenched tight at her side.  “To figure out how best to get there.  The guard or the shadowy one.  I care not, I am tired of waiting.”  She flicks her face forward brows set in a hard not distorting her large facial scar frightfully, and stalks back down the ramp.
TopBottom

ShiningEagle (Member) 3/7/2011 7:47 PM EST : RE: A meeting

Shiningeagle (Thelanis)


ShiningEagle
Posts: 159
0
Like
0
Dislike

The only sound that could be heard was the sound of bodies silently falling to the floor.  A single pair of very practiced feet padding through the shrine, a rather large one at  that, skulking in the shadows, at one with the shadows.  The black garments did nothing to separate the shadowy figure from the darkness.

Fists and feet rained down their destruction, until the numbers became too many.  Then bared steel, enchanted blades of fury and draining.  Slipping in and out of the shadows, each sweep and thrust of the blades a simple motion, easy and effortless, another cultist fell to their death.

Silence and Stealth.  This was the pride of the shadow walker.  Job was as good as done now, only a handful left.

The final room opened, three shamans chanting to the Dark Six with fervor and power.  So caught up in their chanting, no one to watch their backs.  A pity, but those that serve the evil hexumverate deserve no more and no less.  The shadow stopped, cleaning blades on the cloaks of the fallen, when another presence came into the room.  The shadow  seemed unalarmed.

"It is highly unprofessional to come to someone's place of business, you know."

The new form, a man, walked forward.  "Perhaps, but it would seem your skills in the industry are quite..., understated.  I have a job for you, and I think it will interest you."

The shadow stared from a concealing mask.  "I see..., you know that I do not take just any job.  Why should I take yours?  Only those deserving of justice are to receive it."

The man chuckled, nodding.  He dropped an envelope to the table, amidst the bodies of the dead cultists.  "Here are the details, I think you will be interested in the job.  Pay is listed in the description.  Perform the job, you will be paid."

The shadowy form looked down at the envelope.  "You seem very sure of yourself, that I will take your job.  Giving me information so freely."

He smiled.  "Lets just say, This seems to be right up your alley.  You dont have much time to act, so I suggest if you wish to take up the offer, you do so quickly."  With that, the man fades into nothingness.

The dark form looked down, the morose scene of a job completed surrounding her offer of another job.  Chuckling came, how ironic that I find a new job here.  After a few moments, the form looked down, taking up the envelope.  Looking about, to make sure there are no stragglers, turning, the form simply faded into nothingness.  Into the dead silence.
Characters: ShiningEagle StrongBrow
TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/7/2011 8:11 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

Aaliana stops her whistling, takes a sip of her juice, and turns and looks at Blinten. "And so, pup, you know where we might find Intayazz then?" Not even giving Blinten time to answer, she continues, "A good hunter knows to carefully track the prey, laying in wait. Even if a packmate is injured, they shall not die."

She then turns and looks at Smudge. "And so, where is it that we shall be hunting for those that would take Intayazz? Or at least, what area? If you can tell me that, then I shall be able to ask my friends, and shall track them. For even if they hide Intayazz's trail, have they been so careful with their own?"

She then does something that you have never seen her do before. She deliberately takes off her quivers of arrows and starts carefully arranging them (some of the arrows look extremely dangerous, even to those unschooled in their use), changing the way they are positioned slightly. She also pulls out 3 different bows, 2 of which were attached to the quivers, and carefully checks their tauntness.

TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/7/2011 8:40 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 246
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I figured it out, we're going to take the airship, and look for their ships! Smudge thinks it's a pretty good plan. Mr. Rabbit isn't so sure. But I think it'll work better than talkin to the fish-guys. We know where he is almost! It'll work." Blinten nods, with a satisfied expression on his face. No doubt in his eyes, that his plan just may not work.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/7/2011 9:15 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge smiles at Kesh as she soothes Blinten, and gives her a nod.

She turns to Pettrah. "Galifrey isn't part of the guard. I believe he works with House Deneith. I just don't know how well he'll work with us, knowing we're going against the guard. Nklos seems to think he will though. We'll see."


-------------------


As the scene calms, Smudge pulls a map from her pack and spreads it on the table. North of the city, between Stormreach and Korthos, there is a circle surrounding an area of islands and sea. She traces a slender finger over the ring.

"Between the mage I hired to do some scrying, and Sunky's work, we've come up with this general area. We don't have an exact location, but we do know they took him somewhere in here."

"We know in general who we are looking for. These "true" followers of The Shadow... And seeing as the islands aren't heavily inhabited, there is a good chance that unless they've taken to some caves or something, they'll be able to be seen by air. If not, we have great talent among us for tracking, once we hit the ground."

"As to how we'll find Intayazz once we get there, and how we're going to go about getting him out," She spreads her hands and shrugs.

"We need to know more about their layout, where they are located, and their comings and goings. If we can do this with subtlety, rather than running in fighting, we run much less of a risk. Not only of getting ourselves killed, but of getting Intayazz killed as well. They know we're coming, and why. I'm afraid if we try to take them head on, they'll just kill him when we get there."

She frowns, "Then there is this summoning they're doing. If there is anything we can do to stop that, that is second priority."

"That's as far as I think we can go. Suggestions are welcome." She leans back in her chair and gestures to Blinten. "Blinten had a very good one last night, actually, about where we should start looking."

((Dangit.. Blinten and I had the same idea. He just went the less wordy way about it and got it up while I was typing this. Ah well, consider it fitting after this if you don't mind. ))

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/7/2011 9:32 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan smiles as he joins the table. "I am glad we are finally getting somewhere. I do not prefer subtlety, but I agree that it may be neccesary in this case. I believe that I can make the airship invisible, long enough for us to approach. I will make us invisible as we near our destination, and we will jump. If anyone needs me to, I will cast featherfall. After we land, though, we shall have to "wing it", as the young adventurers say, unless we have more information about our destination than I overheard."
TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/7/2011 10:03 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

Aaliana giggles slightly as Arachan talks about winging it. "I am very good at winging it. And at going in unnoticed." Aaliana then turns to Smudge. "I am sorry that I cannot read these things you have shown. What is this, or where, from what you have said? If you can get us into the area, then I can certainly have a look around. If there are forests there, then they will most likely not find me."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%