Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/9/2011 6:41 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

Aaliana looks around, knowing there was not much she could do on the flight to wherever they were going. Seeing Blinten sitting on the bow of the ship, she approaches him. "There are many people that do care for Intayazz, Blinten. More than are even here, I would think." she says at a little distance, to be sure not to startle him. Once he is aware of her, she slowly approaches him, wings folded behind her, but not out of sight.

"Tell me pup, where did you learn to use a sword? If you want, I can show you how to use a bow properly as well." she says, holding out a bow and some arrows that she pulled from her pack. "And, even if you do know how to use one, it doesn't hurt to practice a little. That is what my master always told me anyway, and not always nicely." she says with a gentle smile.

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/9/2011 6:53 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

As they depart, Smudge goes looking for a quiet place to sit and calm her mind. It would be some time before they would near the place they would start their search, and it would do her no good to pace and go over and over the little information she had.

She heads straight for the bow of the ship so she can feel the wind on her face and have a good view of the land and sea as it passes below. She's always had a love of high places. Hence, her love of rooftop perches and tall spires as a place to go to clear her mind.

Hearing Blinten's song, she smiles and takes a seat next to him, hanging her feet off the edge of the ship as well. She hums along quietly, not wanting to interrupt him.

Not for the first time, she wonders if it was a bad idea to bring him along. It would be good for him, if he survived it. Perhaps he'd gain a measure of respect from Pettrah and the others he had rubbed the wrong way. Perhaps he'd gain strength and confidence in himself and stop looking to her as some great hero. She sighs inwardly, Eric's words replaying in her head. "Fine. I'll leave him be. But if he dies, the blood is on your hands and heart."

She was glad to have him along, and there was no way she could deny him the chance to come rescue his friend, not after everything he'd put into it, up to this. But she couldn't shake the worry.

TopBottom

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/9/2011 7:01 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

Zeek tilts his head to the side, trodding over to Blinten.  He sits down a few feet away, tail flicking from side to side and nodding his head slightly in time with the song.  Slowly he lays down and finally sets his head on his paws still looking up at the halfling, tail now keeping beat.  He flicks his large head toward Aaliana when she comes toward them and lets out an annoyed “Mrow!”

 

Pettrah flicks her ears at the sound of her feline companion’s departure but does not move from the side of the ship’s railing immediately.  She stares off at the world below, hands reflexively gripping and releasing the railing as if that might ease the tension in her mind.  She frowns at nothing in particular and slowly releases a breath.
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/9/2011 7:28 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 246
0
Like
0
Dislike

The noise from Zeek startles Blinten, and causes him to look around. Colour rises to his face, as he becomes self-consious of his singing, around the gathered group.

"Uh, heya guys," He says, hand pulling something out of his pouch, setting it in front of Zeek, "Hope I wasn't disturbin nothin. Just came to look out for the baddies."

He goes back to sitting, facing down between his legs, to the world below. Silent this time.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/9/2011 7:30 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan sighs, realizing that no one is going to come talk to him. He begins to pace around the room he has claimed, constantly looking below to check for land. He thinks of going upstairs, protected by a forcefield, but decides that he has lost his desire for company.

He worries about the others yet again, and wishes that he could just send them home, but he knows they would never forgive him. "But if it would save their lives..." he thinks.

In his distress, Arachan begins to do something he has not done for years. As he paces the room in a circle, he lays out a pentagram for summoning the dead.

When he finishes, he looks back to admire his handiwork. It has a distinctive style about it; he uses an ancient circle that most Necromancers would no longer recognize. "Not how they make them now," he thinks to himself, "Most have no use for the beauty and intracacy of the ancient art these days." The language he uses as he begins his summoning is equally ancient, and equally beautiful.

A stunning drow female appears in the circle as Arachan finishes chanting. She has long, white hair, down to her waist, vibrant green eyes, and aristocratic features.

"Hello, darling," she says.

"What shall I do, my love?" he asks. "You were always wiser than I, tell me, can I risk their freindship to make sure that they all survive?"

"You know you cannot. What would you do to someone who tried to stop you from saving your freind? What would you do if your freinds tried to do that to you?"

Arachan sighs, he knows that she is right, as she has always been. "I miss you, love. Won't you take me with you when this is over? I am so old now..."

She shakes her head, she has alway been firm on this. "Darling, you cannot come with me. You are too alive yet, and there is much left for you to do in this world before you join me."

He nods, he hadn't been expecting her to say yes, and had asked only out of habit. "I thought you would say that. Farewell then, my love. Be with me in spirit, and lend me your strength for whatever is to come."

She smiles at her husband, "You know I shall. Be well, until we speak again."

As Arachan dismisses the spirit of his wife, a single tear rolls down his ancient cheek.
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/9/2011 7:31 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sunky couldn't help but shake his head at this seemingly random collection of random adventurers off the street for a desperate attempt to save a mediocre watchman. He decided he wasn't interested in socializing and made his way to the bridge, going over the map with the navigator, and going over the latest intelligence with the captain. He looked out over the ship, letting the air whip his face as he watches Xen'drik fade away, and land soon becoming a minority to the vast Storm Sea.

-----------------------

Markoss moves next to Pettrah, putting a hand over Pettrah's that is tightly grasping the rail. He looks down at the waves below, then to her.

"I see you still do not like airships, perhaps we should head below deck where you do not have to see us so high in the air?"

TopBottom

GreenVixxenDDO (Applicant) 3/9/2011 8:09 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GreenVixxenDDO
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

Zeek makes the same annoyed sound and lifts himself up, not paying attention to the offering placed before him and closes the small distance between him and the halfling.  He butts his large nose against Blinten’s cheek then sets himself back down making a few encouraging chuffs.

 

Pettrah smirks at Markoss, leaning to but a shoulder against him. “Water is water, and if I must pass such a great quantity of rushing waves than I am intent on keeping them in my sights…like any other foe.”  She sighs turning back to the sea.  “Truly, I am more worried for friend Intayazz then us.  Enough adventures to the sands and one becomes well enough used to air ships.”  She growls impatiently, shaking her head a bit. “We are on the way now and I am still crawling within myself.  It is…frustrating.”
TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/9/2011 8:21 PM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

Galifrey steps through the crowd to the bow of the ship, nodding to Smudge.

I have done a security sweep of the ship, it seems safe enough, though I would not put my guard down.  I have my ship following a few klicks behind, and am in contact with the crew via speaking stones.  If there is anything you need of me, just let me know.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/9/2011 8:25 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss smiles at Pettrah leaning his head against her, "I know offering a counsel of patience would not work well with you my dear, but take solace that we are moving towards our goal, and at a very rapid pace too, this seems quite the fast airship."

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/9/2011 8:37 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge looks up to Galifrey and nods, with a smile. "Thank you. Despite what people may think," she glances back over the ship toward where Pettrah and Markoss stand, smirking slightly "My guard is very rarely down."

She stands, and brushes herself off, giving Blinten a comforting pat on the shoulder. The bow was getting a little crowded and her idea of finding a place to calm herself didn't quite seem to have panned out.

"I think I'll take a little walk and look the ship over myself. We've some time yet before we're in sight of the islands, and stretching my legs might do to calm my mind."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%