Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!

Intayazz (Officer) 3/9/2011 8:53 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 248
0
Like
0
Dislike

Blinten swings around to the cat, carefully rubbing behind its ears, and talking to it softly.

He thinks for a moment, then begins singing softly again, a little more upbeat then the last song. He leans his head forward to the cat, almost resting his head on it. No longer concerned about the others around.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

JeffinJapan (Member) 3/9/2011 8:57 PM EST : RE: A meeting

JeffinJapan
Posts: 160
0
Like
0
Dislike

Aaliana glares at the razor cat. "It was not my intention to have you stop singing, as I enjoy a good song myself, and find it quite comforting. Just remember, the offer is always open." She then sets the bow and quiver of arrows on the deck near Blinten and walks away, stopping near the cabin entrance and climbing up to rest on top.

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/9/2011 9:03 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan looks, frustrated, at the water below him. "Still no land in sight," he thinks. After his meeting with his wife, he decides that perhaps he does want to go visit the others.

After creating a temperature-controlled force bubble to keep the wind amd cold from him, he causes his chair to float gently through the roof of his room, and comes out on the platform where the captain is steering the ship.
TopBottom

Intayazz (Officer) 3/9/2011 11:23 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Martdon


Martdon
Posts: 248
0
Like
0
Dislike

The time seemed to drag on, and on for Blinten. The excitement now completely replaced by anxiety. They had been flying over islands, that now seemed like hours. He asked once, when he started seeing islands, which one they were looking for. He was answered the northern ones, and they still hadn't passed the halfway point of the flight.

Then, a few hours ago, Blinten could've swore they slowed down. His excitement soared, thinking they had found where they were going to. But now, with time dragging ever onward, he guessed he had thought wrong. Or perhaps they were slowing down to better pay attention to the water and islands below.

Blinten longed to ask how much longer, but dare not annoy anyone. He paced the bow of the ship constantly. Looking out over the waters below, looking for something anything.

Suddenly, far in the distance, he thought he saw something. His heart jumped into his throat, as he hang over the railing, staring as hard as he could at the slowly growing form.

A boat He thought. Not wanting to call everyone and be wrong, he continued to stare. He looked until he could not contain it anymore. There was a boat there. He saw sails.

"A boat! A boat!" He began jumping and waving his arms. Yelling 'boat!' and pointing frantically.

Satisfied that he had gotten enough peoples attention. He goes back to the railing, leaning far over, watching the ship grow steadily bigger.

They had found him. They had found Yazzy.
**********************************************************
MSN: Intayazz@live.com
Yahoo: Intayazz@yahoo.com
Characters: Intayazz Blinten
TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/9/2011 11:39 PM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

Galifrey walks over to the small halfing, grasping  the shirt of the halfling tight.  "Don't lean to far.  It is a long fall."  *Peers over the edge at the ship.*  Hmm, it has sails.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 12:00 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge had been staring over the rail since she'd been told they had neared the area they were looking for. Each island that passed, covered only by dense jungle, chafed at her. If they didn't find something they were going to have to land and seek out the sauhaugin.

Blinten's voice startled her out of her thoughts, and she rushed to the bow as soon as she realized what he was saying. She pulled a spyglass from her pack and peered down at the ship.

Below, the ship's deck was bustling with robed figures, some teleporting to and fro. She closed her eyes and swallowed, her heart was in her throat. Her voice was barely controlled when she spoke.

"Good eyes Blinten! You're right. I think we've found them! Someone tell the captain to either pull back or pull up. Whatever he thinks will keep us from being seen, in case these guys have some form of true-seeing or something. Let's gather up and figure out what we're going to do."


TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 3/10/2011 12:33 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 306
0
Like
0
Dislike

Elorick had been in a quiet corner near the back of the ship, silently, pensively, watching the shimmering sea pass beneath them and keeping his eyes peeled for anything that might be useful. Considering he still didn't fully understand what they were looking for so far out from Stormreach, that task proved difficult. He was just beginning to grow impatient, when Blinten's sudden shouting startled him and set him on edge. As soon as he made out the word 'boat', he tensed slightly. Their target had likely been spotted, or at least something relevant to the hunt at least.

He headed around to the front, moving with rapid but sure steps, and made his way towards where he could see Blinten and Smudge standing at the railing, looking at something below.

"Who've we found? The men who kidnapped Intayazz?" He peered out over the halflings' heads but couldn't make out enough detail with his naked eye to glean more than that there was a ship bustling with activity.

TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/10/2011 12:36 AM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


Khesh glides across to Blinten and places her hand on his shoulder, seeking to calm the halfling boy.  "Remember, my friend, you will need to have your wits about you.  Do not let your excitement control you."

She smiles at Galifrey, noting how he was looking out for the boy's safety, then glances over the side of the ship to the waters below.  "I had thought we were seeking an island, not a vessel."  With a small frown, she turns to Smudge and waits to see what plan the halfling woman has to offer.


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 1:19 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge chuckles and shrugs a little. "We really had no idea what we were searching for. But, Sunky told us there were few legitimate ships going through this area lately. They're having trouble with some sauhaugin. So, an unmolested ship, crawling with robes, some of which are popping in and out of existance... Yeah, sounds like we may just have found our place, or at the very least, those who might know where they are. Now that I think of it.... Intay's abductors did have sailor-types with 'em."

"As to what we should do. I'm open to suggestions. That is one busy ship, and there are so many magic-users, mages and priests, on board, I don't want to trust invisibility or stealth entirely. But I would prefer a stealthy approach. It's getting on to evening." She leans against the rail, drumming her fingers on the wood as she stares off, thinking.

"I brought some very strong sleeping poisons that we'd found when tracking down Hazadil, those months back. If I could get on board and to the galley without being seen, we're close to dinner-time. Could cut the amount of people we have to deal with down significantly... Just a thought."

She looks to her companions in turn. "Floor's open. What do you think?"

TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/10/2011 1:44 AM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss steps forward, "I do believe I have several unique abilities that would be advantageous in this situation Miss Smudge. The poison is a good idea, but I think I might be best suited for delivery."

He the smiled quietly and summoned his concentration, quickly fading invisible. His voice came from next to smudge rather than his old location, "I could approach from a distance, using the wind to guide my decent, and I am one with the water as well, should I need to get my feet wet."

TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%