Standard Roster View
Keys and Flags
Members w/no Characters
Feathermoon, World of Warcraft
(return to roster)
I made this char of mine look like an old hag...so no RP'ers would bother me....
*note to self* this scheme doesn't work
Character Flags & Keys
No flags have been entered for this character.
Other World of Warcraft Characters
Public Journal Entries
This character has no public journal entries.
This character has no skills entered.
Guild Armory Access
Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
Bosskillers.com. Strategy guides and kill videos.
Curse Website: Gaming addons and forums
Thottbot: Item database
WoWHead: Item and Quest database
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)