1) Core Belief: Peace, safety, order and civilization are the paragons of what is good in the world. Without the guidance of wise and benevolent creatures the weak and oppressed would not survive. Evil and chaos would reign and drive the world into darkness. Knowledge and wisdom must be safeguarded and maintained, the path of the mind is the higher order that separates us from the beasts.
1) Core Belief: Freedom, strength and natural order are foremost. Civilization that is not balanced with the earth and manufactured law are perversions of the natural world. Mortals were not meant to live in confines dictated by lesser men, but were meant to embrace life to its fullest and eventually die, contributing to the cycle of life. Violence is not an extension of emotion or oppression, but a tool used for survival. All things have a purpose and place outside the shortsightedness of modern man, who is too far removed from the true world to see the error of his ways.
2) Preserve and protect the world. The world canbe made beautiful by keeping it as it is now andmaking it better from within.
2) Change the world into a new paradise by cleansing it through any means necessary. We must erase the old to pave way for the new.
3) Though we will inevitably take the lives of our enemies in battle - act honourably. Be noble and try to show others mercy when you can. If they are willing to listen, perhaps you can even reach out and reason with them, showing them the right path.
3) Eliminate all the Corrupt* who would ruin this world until only the pure and the good are left. Their taint is unforgivable and what we do is for the benefit of all of Azeroth. Take pride in this duty. We are cleansing our world, purifying our home. There is no task more honourable in these dark times. As for those who are loyal to the Titans... they are powerful, but misguided. We must convert them to our path and save them from their own destruction. If they will not be swayed, we will have no choice but to take their lives in order to save this world.
4) Protect the weak and those who cannot defend themselves. They are the most vulnerable to our enemies and corruption. They need to be cared for.There is no need to kill them, they have as much ofa right to be here as we do and have their ownpurpose here on Azeroth.
4) Survival of the fittest. While innocent people should be protected, those who are ultimately Weak** should be cut away like a rotting limb. By defending the Weak, you are promoting the stagnation of the species, halting change and ending the evolution of stronger creatures. Unless they show the potential to be shaped into something powerful in the future, it is better to be rid of them now then to allow them to grow into a venomous problem.
5) Protect the sacred locations and relics of the Titans. Without them, some of us may not even be here and this world would be plunged into madness.Do not let them fall into enemy hands. Should you find an artifact sacred to the Old Ones - destroyit as soon as possible.
5) Find ways to use Titan relics to benefit our cause. If a relic cannot be used by us or if a relic has eventually lost its usefulness - destroy it. Level all locations sacred to the Titans. They are invaders who tainted this world with their doings. All things associated with them must eventually be destroyed.
6) My Chosen, the Sol'renthi, are like my family. I protect this world not only for myself, but for them. Pity those that dare to strike down those I care for, for if any of them are wounded... ... I will make the attacker pay dearly for it.
6) Each of my Chosen are different, and as such, I feel differently about all of them. Some of the Ranak'to are kindred spirits to me. I wish to change this world not only for myself, but to save and liberate them from the cycle of corruption the Titans have created.
Some, however, are corrupt, but have great power. I have no qualms about using 'fire to combat fire'. I plan to use these corrupted people to their fullest extent - eliminating them when they are no longer useful to our ultimate goal.
7) Logic rules all.
7) Natural Impulse is key.
8) Law, order, and slow, stable change.
8) Freedom, chaos, and swift, glorious revolution.
*Ash'ranak's definition of Corrupt - Any person who...
a) allies themselves with the Titansb) prefers the world ruled by civilization and manufactured law-and-order.c) goes out of their way to harm/oppress others for reasons not related at all to the natural way of survival. (Especially using man-made laws and order in an unethical manner to get their way.)d) goes out of their way to utterly ravage the planet. (I.E - Burning Legion is trying to destroy Azeroth as a whole. The Scourge wants everything to be undead or an unnaturally plagued creature.)
**Ash'ranak's definition of Weak - People who are so sick or physically-weak that no amount of healing/training/etc in the world would make them strong. These people would have normally died in nature, and they have no other non-physical skills to offer in the world such as a great mind or powerful healing/magic that might've helped them survive in a natural environment. (Example: A Vegetable. A severely mentally ill person. A person with no arms and legs with average mental, physical, and arcane capabilities.)The Remnants and the 'Other Faction'Lorenthis encourages her Sol'renthi to try and teach the Ranak'to that what they are doing is wrong. She wants the Sol'renthi to help the Ranak'to find the 'right path' as convincing the Ranak'to to switch sides would be much better in her mind than needlessly sheding the blood of others.Likewise, Ash'ranak encourages the Ranak'to to lure the Sol'renthi into betraying Lorenthis and joining their side in changing the world. If it becomes clear that a certain Sol'renthi would never change sides however, Ash'ranak instructs his warriors to kill or ruthlessly exploit that Sol'renthi by any means necessary.This allows Ranak'to and Sol'renthi members to interact with each other in a semi-friendly manner - because let's face it. It is tough constantly RPing that we're at each other's throats when we can't even really PvP against each other. People of each side sometimes end up being friends or at least respecting each other to a certain degree quite often.Please note that if you think your character is the type that would ignore trying to get people to switch sides and would rather just try slaughtering the other team -- go for it!! Each character is different and it will probably cause interesting responses from the Remnants. Ash'ranak probably wouldn't mind as much as Lorenthis.To What Degree Are Remnants Psychic?Remnants may have have great power, but are not all-knowing. They would not magically know things about other guilds or about the past of some random person. They are not Gods or even Demi-gods really. And they are nowhere near as powerful as the Titans or Old Gods were. Their psychic abilities are very limited. They can pick up very easily upon emotions and sometimes can pick up fragments of a person's past depending on whether or not their target is marked or depending on the person's state of mind. They most certainly do not know everything and can be deceived or have things hidden from them.